Chapter Sixteen: Just "Friends"

"Fuck Emma don't stop." I moan loudly, she whimpers above me.

"Oh Harry." she cries out going faster. I can tell she's close by the way her body start to shake above me. She comes screaming my name, as I do the same.

She rolls off of me, laying next to me. I try and catch my breath before getting up. "I need to take a shower." I say as my back faces her. I dangle my feet on the side of my bed.

"No, come back to bed." she whines, as she comes from behind wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I need to shower." I tell her.

"I can join you." she says and I laugh a little.

"No, I need a break we just fucked 3 times." I said, making her giggle.

"Fine, but be prepared when your our the shower."

"No, I'm done for the night." I say as I get up and head to the bathroom.

"Well, I guess we are continuing in the shower becasue I'm not."

*

*

~Lily's POV~

"How about we go tonight?" Zayn asked, as we layed there are bodies tangled.

"What do you mean?"

"How about we go see a movie or something, I don't know something to cheer you up." he says and I sigh very loudly, not on purpose even though I was a bit annoyed. "As friends Lily." Relief washed over me when he said that.

"Sure I guess. Let me get dressed." I say and I get out of my bed and dash to my closet. I quickly put on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt.

"Ready." I say as I walk out of my closet.

"Cool. Do you want me to drive?"

"Wait where are we going?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and I roll my eyes a bit. "We should go get drunk!"

"Whatever that's fine with me. But I don't want to go to a club because I don't feel like getting ready." I say and he nods. "Actually no I want to go to a club. It won't take me long to get ready." I say and rush to my closet pulling out my white mini dress.

I changed my undergarments and put the dress on, it had straps. The chest was open and it reveled a little more boob than I had imagined but I didn't care at the moment. Once I put the dress on I tied my hair up in a ponytail not caring to do anything with it.

I walked out the closet and saw Zayn sitting on my bed. When he say me his eyes widened. "You-you look hot." he says and I smile a little.

"Thanks, now lets go." I say and walk out the room.

*

"Just act cool and we will get in without an I.D. Lacey and I do it all the time." I say as we walk toward the front entrance of the club. Zayn nods his head as he follows me.

As we walked in the line, the bouncer would talk to a few people then let them in. When Zayn and I walked up he looked at us for a moment.

"Over 21?" he asked.

"Coarse we are." I say with a smirk in a flirty voice.

"Cool, have fun." he says winking at me and Zayn rolls his eyes. As we walk into the club I get excited smelling the drinks. I immediately walk to the bar.

Zayn orders us drinks as we sit there and talk. We talk for a while and the drinks keep coming. "Let's dance!" I say to Zayn.

"Nah, dancing really isn't my thing." he says giving me a half smile.

"Your no fun!" I say and walk to the dance floor.

The music starts to take over my body and I kind of just flow. I can't even remember how many drinks I have had but I know I'm extremely drunk.

One of my favorite songs come on and I throw my hands in the air as I swing my hips side to side. Sometime throughout the song I felt a pair of hands grip my hips and pull me toward them. I didn't care, because I was drunk and having an amazing time.

I turn to look behind and I saw Zayn. I smiled slightly and continued to dance faster. His hands were roaming my body, they had even started to pull my dress up but I didn't care I was having a good time. Pretty soon my dress was on my hips and you could see my panties. I laughed and continue to dance on him.

Zayns cold fingers find my panties waistband and he plays with it as he pulls me closer to him. I know what he wanted.

"We should get out of here." he whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly. He takes my hand and I bite my lip as I pull my dress back down.

I gave Zayn my keys as we walked to my car, I was in no state to drive and Zayn probably wasn't either but he was in a better one then I was.

We get to my house quickly and I run out of my car and too my door giggling. Zayn comes up and looks at me funny making me giggle again. "What's so funny?" he asks.

"I don't know, I am extremely drunk and probably shouldn't be doing any of this but I don't give a flying fuck because he cheated on me! You hear me world?! HE CHEATED!" I say and begin to laugh again as Zayn stares.

"Come on before you wake up your whole neighborhood." He said as he pulled me indie my house. I walk in and kick off my extremely high heals that I was wearing. I sat on the couch and began to rub my swollen aching feet.

"You okay?" Zayn asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Fine." I say and yawned. "But I'm hungry. I think I am going to order pizza!" I say excited as I dig around for my phone.

"Hi yes can I get one large-um lets see, one large um, pepperoni pizza with sausage!" I say into the phone. "Okay yeah uh thank you sir! ...Oh I mean ma'am." I quickly hang up the phone giggling

"Your an interesting drunk." Zayn said as he shakes his head. I nod my head as he sits closer to me.

"Do what you were doing to me at the club, when you pulled my dress up." I say to him. He looks confused for a moment then his large hand finds my panties waistband and he slowly begins to pull them down. I watch him closely.

"Like that?" he bites his lip and I nod my head.

Before he could go further I climbed on his lap and started to kiss him hard. "Zayn I want you, I need you, now." I say as he stands. My arms were wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Don't have to tell me twice." he says before rushing up to my room.

*

*

Zayn and I lay there in my bed are bodies tangled neither of us bothered to say a word. This experience was interesting. I liked it. It was different from earlier. More rough? Maybe because we were both drunk? Either way I liked it.

"I hope I made you feel better tonight." he says.

"Kinda." I say. I had sobered up a lot after that.

The doorbell rang again and I groaned. It was probably the pizza I had ordered. I leave my bed taking my sheet with me and I got to my closet and grab on of my robes and tie it around my body.

"I'll be right back." I say and he nods. I walk down stairs and entire my kitchen going to the cookie jar to get money out of it. I looked out the window and a crash of thunder boomed making me jump a bit as I made my way to the front door.

When did it start raining again?

I opened it, I couldn't really see who it was due to the lack of light. I switched on the light and I gasped.

"Harry?" I say.

"Your paper is-" he held it up. It was soaked just like him.

"Di-did you walk here?" I ask.

"I ran." he says. "Can I come in?"

"Lily who's at the door." I turn around and I see Zayn behind me in his boxers only. Fuck.

"Oh I-" I stare between the two of them. Unsure as to what to do or say. I was so shocked by Harry being here. I didn't want to see him. I had immediately started to regret sleeping with Zayn.

"Well this is awkward.." Zayn says.

"You fucking bastard." Harry spat, his face turning red with anger, before I new it, Harry was charging toward Zayn.

******

Hello! I hope you liked it! I was going to do a surprise update yesterday but I thought I had broke two of my fingers. I didn't breakt them, there just sprained which is good!

Anyways, I know some of you are mad about the way the story is heading right now and I am sorry but this is MY fan fiction. Don't hate becasue you don't like the say it is now, sorry.

Don't like it, don't read it.

Now, on a happier note, thank you for reading this story, when I first started it, I wasn't sure if I was going to continue it or not, but now with the amout of reads and votes and comments i recieve it makes me want to update every day!

So thank you all.

Now, if I get, 20 votes & 15 comments, I will update tomorrow or Monday one of those days because I don't have school Monday! I also plan on writing for my other stories as well as this one all day Monday!

Also if you haven't read my fan fiction 'Dark Side' read it! It's a Zayn fan fiction and I really want to continue it, but I want more reads and reviews and votes on it!

Wow, sorry for the long Authors Note!

ily! & 20 votes & 15 comments!