Chapter Twenty-Three: Same Mistakes

"I love you and I am so sorry we fought." he says into my neck. I pull him closer and he hugs me tighter.

"I love you." I say and he pulls away kissing my lips. "Thank you for coming, I honestly thought you weren't going to come." I mumble as I look down.

"Lily why wouldn't I come, even if we did fight I wouldn't do that." he says and lifts up my chin as he makes me look at him. "I'm so nervous." he confesses and I smile.

"Don't be." I say and kiss him again before grabbing his hand and interlocking our fingers together. He takes a deep breath and follows behind me. We walk into the living room and I see my mother on the couch with Liam and his girlfriend which I still don't know the name of. My father was no where in sight.

I clear my throat and everyone looks over. I smile a bit and my mother stands. "I got these for you." Harry says so my mom as he hands her the flowers. and she smiles at him.

"Oh, you shouldn't have." my mom says with a grin on her face. "There lovely, I'm going to put these in water. It's lovely to see you again Harry." my mom says.

"You too." Harry smiles at her and she leave the room. Harry pulls me close to him as he wrap an arm around my waist. Liam stands and makes his way over to us.

"I'm Liam, Lily's brother, I don't think we have formally met." Liam says as he extends his hand, Harry shakes it before introducing himself.

"Harry, I'm Lily's boyfriend, its nice to meet you." Harry says with a forced smile.

"I'm Amy, Liam's girlfriend." Amy, that was her name okay then.

"Nice to meet you Amy." Harry says. I pull Harry away from them and take him down the hall to one of the guest rooms. He sits on the bed and I sit next to him.

"There nice." Harry says taking a deep breath.

"I hate them." I say and rest my head on his shoulder. "Except my mom and dad, there okay, but Liam ugh." Harry laughs lightly.

"You guys will get along." he says and I roll my eyes.

"I want him gone." I mumble.

"Don't say that."

"He left me, just like that, didn't even contact me or anything." I say.

"But Lily he wants to talk to you now, come on Lily give him a chance, I know your upset but if you don't you might live with this regret with the rest of your life." Harry says. I guess he was right but I didn't want to talk with Liam, it was just weird.

"I guess your right." I say and he gasps.

"Really? You will talk to him?" Harry asks shocked.

"I guess I can try." I mumble. Harry smiles, he lifts up my head and kisses me softly. "I really do love you." he says in between kisses. He climbs on top of me, his legs on both sides of me, my fingers play with his hair.

"I love you too." I say and he starts to kiss me again and I pull away. "Not here." I say and he smirks.

"Your declining sex? Wow, that's a first." he smirks once again and I roll my eyes.

"Come on lets go for dinner before they actually think we did something."

*

*

We were all sitting around the dinner table eating. It was such an awkward situation. My father hasn't said a single word to Harry and its beginning to scare me. No one was actually really talking more eating. I decided to speak to break the awkward tension.