Mr. Styles

"It's the last day of weekend of summer come on we have to go out." My best friend Lacey said as we were sitting on my bed in my room. "Plus it's going to be our senior year and we need to go out and live a little!" she says. I am actually considering it.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Yay! Lily I am so happy okay, let me do your makeup and pick your outfit!" she says jumping up and down. I smile at her, I wasn't really the type to do my hair or care about what I wear really, as long as I didn't look crazy. I mean I had nice cloths and stuff, I just never bothered to wear them. But what I did like, breaking the rules.

"I will only go if we are sneaking in." I tell her. She rolls her at me and gives me an evil smirk.

"How else would we get in there?" she asked and she high-fived me.

See Lacey and I were like a double trouble team, whenever we are together we usually end up messing things up and breaking a few rules, okay maybe not a few, a lot. We weren't the girly girl types, we were the badass types. We are pretty much like sisters from diffferent misters. We were always there for each other no matter what. We always had each others back.

"Done!" She said right as she finished my hair and makeup. She had already done hers before she came over.

She curled my short brown hair. For my makeup she just did a smokey eye making my dark brown eyes pop out. To be honest I looked good. "Outfit?" I asked turning to her. She smiles and walks over to my large walk in closet. She comes out a few minutes later with a short black dress. I haven't worn that dress before, but it looks tight. I smile.

"Perfect." I say.

*

*

"Okay I know just how were going to get in, my cousin works here and I texted her saying we wanted to go out tonight so she left the back door open for us." Lacey says as we walk toward the club. I am already getting excited, I can hear the music and I can feel the vibrations, tonight was going to be a good night. "Lily!" Lacey says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I say focusing my attetion back on her.

"Did you hear what I said?" She asked and I nodded.

We finally get to the club and make our way to the back enterance. I see a side door open and I motion for Lacey to comeover, she does and we sneak inside. Once we get in, were at the back of the club where the bathroooms are and the private rooms in case people want to be alone, I smirk to my self and wonder if I'm going to be in one of those rooms tonight.

Lacey and I enter the main club and I smile, time to party. "Let's go get drinks!" I shout to her over the music. She nods her head and grabs my hand and takes me to the bar. We get our drinks and sit at the bar for a while sipping away at random drinks the bartender keeps handing us.

"Let's dance!" Lacey shouts and I nod. We make our was to the dance floor and we both immediately start to sway our hips back and forth to the music. I look around to see if there are any cute guys around and lucky for me, I see one. We make eye contact and he gives me a smirk showing off one of his dimples. I see him make his way over to where Lacey and I are dancing. I start to dance a little more sexy like as he approchs me.

"Your doing an awful good job at teasing me." he whispers in my ear coming up to me from behind. His voice is raspy and deep. He puts his large hands on my hips and pulls me agaisnt his crotch. I see Lacey out the corner of my eye eating some guys face off and I roll my eyes at her. The guy behind me keeps rubbing himself on me and I rub my bum against him harder and faster when I feel his little friend joining us.

He starts to plant wet kisses along my neck and then gets to a certain spot and he sucks on it making me moan. "Let's get outta here yeah?" I he says. I nod and turn around to face him, he grabs my hand and leads me out the club. I'm honestly excited because I haven't had a random hookup like this since the beginning of the summer. Plus I was drunk and that made things way more fun.

The drive to his house was short and quick, I can tell he was excited because he jumps out of his black Range Rover and comes over to my side helping me out the car before I could even get out of the car. I giggle a bit at his excitment and he smirks at me.

We get inside his apartment and he doesn't hesitate to push me against his wall and kiss me, I was taken by surprise and I gasp, he takes that advantage and he shoves his tongue in my mouth.

"Can we go to the bedroom?" I ask pulling away. He nods and bites his lip. He takes my hand and pulls me along down his hallway. Once we reach his room I lay on he bed and he climbs on top of me.

"Your not a virgin are you?" he asks his hot breath still on my neck.

"If I were a virgin I wouldn't be here right so stop teasing me, shut up and lets do this." I say and grab his brown hair pulling him down so his lips meet mine.

"What's your name love?" he asks.

"Don't you worry about that, because after tonight I most likely won't see you again." I say and pull his hair again earning a groan from his lips.

"I guess your right." I hear him laugh and he begins to take his shirt off.

"Let the fun begin."

~~~~~

I'm dedicating this to @DarlingItsJustADream for the AMAZING cover she made me (: