Chapter Twenty-Two: Secrets Out

I woke up the next morning, not in my own bed, but in Harry's. He wasn't next to me so I was a little surprised. I get out of bed and make my way to his living room. He wasn't there either? I walk into the kitchen and I see him having a cup of tea.

"Hey." I smile. No answer? Okay? "When did you wake up?" I ask.

"I never went to sleep." he shrugs.

"Why?" I ask as I pour some orange juice into a glass.

"Because I was thinking about ways to break up with you."

"What!?" I immediately spit out the orange juice and start coughing almost choking. "Why?" I ask.

"Lily don't act fucking dumb, I know your cheating on me with Zayn." he says.

"What the hell Harry? You think that?" I laugh.

"Yes." he says.

"Well don't because I'm not." I say.

"Where were you yesterday when you left." he asks.

"I told you I had to leave because I had to be home by 10." I say.

"Did you go to Zayn's at 10:30?" he asks.

"No, what the fuck I was arguing with my parents and him, then I came here." I say. "Why would I go to Zayn's? What the hell who even said I was at Zayn's?" I snap getting upset.

"Someone said they say you and Zayn kissing outside his house, then saying I love you to each other. Is that true Lilianna because if it is I swear I will kill him, then never speak to you again." he says.

"Why wont you believe me! I'm telling the truth dammit!" I scream at him. "Who even said the supposedly saw me?" I say.

"Emma." he says.

"Who the fuck is Emma?" I spit. He goes silent and I try to think of who Emma is, then it hit me. "Oh it's that bitch you cheated on me with." I say finally realizing.

"Lily-"

"So your going to believe her and not me?" I spit rather rudely.

"No, look I know your tell the truth I just got paranoid." he says.

"You were really going to break up with me, not even knowing my side of the story?" I ask. "Do you not trust me?"

"I do." he says.

"Then fucking act like it." I say and with that I grab my things and walk out.

*

*

"Lilianna where have you been?" my father asks me when I enter my house around 15 minutes later.

"Out." I say.

"All night?" he questions.

"Obviously if I wasn't here."

"Lilianna you need to start having a little more respect for your mother and I and you need to tell us if your leaving and where you are going." he says.

"Like you would even give a flying fuck." I say.

"Watch your mouth." he says. "Anyways, Lily I want you and your brother to talk." he says.

"No." I say and plop down on the couch.

"What's going on in here-Lily, your home."

"No mother, it's just my ghost." I say and roll my eyes.

"Lily I have enough of your behavior." my dad spits. I sit there and pick at my nails not really caring as to what he was saying to me. I hated him right now for so many reasons. "Lilianna, Liam really wants to talk to you."