Chapter Nine: Get Over Yourself

*WARNING IT GETS DIRTY HAHA! ENJOY IT THOUGH.*

It was about a week later, today was Saturday. I was over at Harry's today. We were sitting on the couch talking, I wasn't a real big talker but Harry got me talking and he was really listening to me. I talked about my sisters and he listened the way he looked at me, I could tell he was really listening to me.

I had stopped talking and Harry was staring at me hard. "Why in the hell are you staring at me like that?" I asked him.

"Nothing your just beautiful." he said and leaned in and pecked my lips quickly.

"Well thanks." I said and smiled at him. He was going to say something but was cut off by his phone ringing and he answered it.

"Mum! I can't talk right now." he says looking over at me. "Because Mum, I'm busy." he says and I smile. "I'm with someone right now Mum can I call you later?" he asked. "Mum." he whines. "I love you too mum." he says and hangs up the phone and I burst out into laughter. "What?" Harry whines sitting down next to me.

"Your such a mommy's boy." I tell him and start laughing again. Harry sticks out his bottom lip and I continue to laugh. "Your too cute." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and takes my hand interlocking our fingers together.

"Does your mom, you know, know about us?" I ask him awkwardly.

"She knows I'm seeing someone." he responds and I nod. "She wants to meet you." he says a few minutes later and my eyes wide.

"Oh no, I'm-I'm not good with parents and stuff." I say.

"You don't have to if you want to, I mean yeah." he says. I sigh.

"Maybe soon." I say after a few minutes, I mean I guess it wouldn't be too bad?

"Really?" he says his eyes filling up with excitement and I smile and nod.

"Anyways we should go out or something, I'm tired of being stuck in here." I say to him. "We could go see a movie out side of town?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you want I mean I didn't know you liked doing that kind of stuff." he says standing.

"Well I'm trying new things so hurry the fuck up before I change my mine." I say and wink at him and he laughs.

*

*

"Okay were going to have to be really careful being here, if we see someone we have to like spilt up or something." Harry tells me and I nod.

We had arrived at the cinema and there weren't too many people around which was good. We walked to the box office and grabbed two tickets to see 'Grown Ups 2'.

"I'll go get popcorn can you find us seats?" he asks me and I nod and kiss him quickly. I was a big fan of public display of affection, especially with Harry being my teacher, but there weren't to many people around so why not?

I walk into the theater and there aren't any people in here but a group of old ladies which was a bit weird to be honest. I find Harry and I seats and sit down. I pull out my phone to play a game as I waited.

"Lily is that you?" a voice from behind me asks. I turn around and see Zayn.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?"

"Came to watch a film? We are in a cinema right?" he says laughing and I laugh a bit.

"Right." I say. The theater door opens and Harry walks in with a big bucket of popcorn and his eyes widened.

"Zayn, Lily it's nice to see you guys." he says awkwardly.

"Oh well this is awkward see your teacher when you've come to the movies." I say looking at Zayn who starts laughing. Harry lets out a dry chuckle.