Chapter Twenty-Four: "Zayn, Just Kiss Me."

"Liam, please come pick me up, I can't go and see him, I can't be stuck with him for an hour." I whispered into the phone. It was the following morning and it was the first time I would have seen Harry since I last saw him in his apartment.

"Lily I can't mom and dad are watching me like hell right now, especially after the other night." he said back into the phone.

"Liam please you leave in two days, just tell them you want to spend more time with me or some shit like that please."

"If my daughter and girlfriend were here it would be easier to lie, but since they left yesterday I don't have a good excuse."

"Liam please!" I'm literally begging by this point.

"I'll see what I can do." he says before hanging up. I sign, exiting the bathroom before going to the class that I dreaded the most all day today. I walk in, I know I was late, but I didn't care.

"Late." he says and I roll my eyes.

"No fucking really." I say and take a seat. He talks and I ignore him pulling out my phone, hoping Liam will text me or something.

"Lilianna phone please." I look and he's standing above me. I roll my eyes shaking my head no. "If you don't give me your phone right now I will give you detention for a week." he says with a smirk on his face. The whole class's attention is on us.

"Do you really think I will fucking go? I have better things to do then go to a fucking detention. And wipe that fucking smirk off your fucking face." I say and the class 'ohhs' he doesn't say anything he just walks back to the front of the class.

He talks about some assignment we are going to have to do with partners and blah, blah. To be honest I wasn't listening at all.

The door opens causing me to look up. It's her.

"Mr. Styles, I was wondering if I could use some of your grading papers, I can't seem to find mine anywhere." she says in a flirting tone. I also notice how she pushes her chest out, showing off her non existent breast.

"Sure." Harry says flashing her a smile, showing off both of his dimples.

"Hey Mr. Styles you and Miss Matts would look cute together!" some girl in the front row says, Shelby I think her name was.

"Shelby I have a girlfriend." he says before looking up at me, and I quickly look down, twiddling with my thumbs.

"No you don't.." I mumble.

"Here you are." he says to her, she walks out the room signing loudly. I guess she was probably angered now. Harry was going to start talking again but the class room phone rang and he signed before picking it up. "Yes, okay. I'll send her down." he says before hanging up the phone. "Lilianna your leaving for the day." he says.

"Thank The Lord." I say as I grab my things. I walk to the door and he grabs my hand and I turn around.

"You need your work." he tells me handing me a stack of papers.

"T-thanks." I say and he lets go of my hand. I walk out the classroom seeing that there is a note on the papers. I turn it the right way so that I am able to read it.

'Meet me at my place, at 9 so we can talk. Please Lilianna,

I love you.

.H .xx'

*

*

"Thank you for picking me up and taking me to lunch." I say to Liam as we drive back home.