Chapter Thirty-Nine: Parker and Paisley

"I think I'm pregnant." I say. Harry searches my as as if I were joking. When he realizes I'm not he breaks out into a groofy grin. 

"You're pregnant?" He asks. I nod and he lifts me up, spinning me around. "I'm so excited are you sure?"

"Well, I called the doctor I'm going in on Tuesday so we will see, I haven't got my period and I've been really sick and It's just the same symptons as when I first found out I was pregnant with P." I tell him.

"This is going to be great! I hope it's a boy oh my gosh!" he cheers happily and I smile. "I'm so happy."

"I am tooo." I say and smile at my amazing husband.

-

-

FIVE MONTHS LATER

 "Come on P not now." I say to the little two year old who was running around the living room acting like a typical two year old. 

"Mumma." she whines and jumps on the couch. "How the baby?" She asks setting her hand on my stomach, rubbing gently

"The baby is doing just great." I smile at her. Harry and I decided we didn't want to find out the sex because we thought there are only a few surprises in life and we thought that this would be a great on. 

"Alright love muffin, time for bed." I smile and she frowns. "Go have DaDa tuck you in. Mumma is really tired." I say as I get this aching pain in my stomach. Penelope runs off, and I hear her and Harry upstairs laughing and smiling which makes me happy. 

I get up and walk up to our bedroom and lay on the bed still in my clothes from earlier in the day. I lay and groan, feeling heavier than ever, being almost eight months pregnant is getting real stressful, it feels way harder this go around than last time. 

"Hey baby." Harry says walking into the room. 

"Hi." I say. He walks around doing his nightly routine as I lay on the bed, concluding something is wrong with me or the baby. "Harry, I groan." when he comes back into the room. "Something isn't right with the baby, we have to get to the hospitial." I say, tears brimming my eyes. 

"What?" he questions rushing over to me. 

"Hospital now." I mumble.

Everything from here on out is a blur, we make it to the hospital and the doctors are doing so many different tests on my and checking the baby. We had the baby sitter, who thankfully lives right next to us come and watch P. 

"Everything is going to be okay." Harry whispers into my ear. 

Our doctor walks in and smiles brightly at us. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Styles, everything is okay with you Lily, but the baby-we are going to have to do an emergancy C-section and remove the baby."

"What? I'm only 30 weeks is that even safe?" I ask and glance over at Harry. 

"It's not the safe, but you baby could die if we do not get in their." he says. "Your baby could have to be in the hospital for a while or your baby could be completely healthy, we just have to get in their as soon as possible." he says. I nod. 

"Alright." Harry has been quiet the whole time. "Can Harry come in with me?" I ask. 

"Of course." the doctor says. "We need to start prepping you both."

Doctors move around Harry and I, cleaning me off and and numbing me. I turn to Harry and see him in purple scrubs. He gives me a small smile and takes my hand. 

"Alright, we are all ready to go." the doctor tells me. Harry grips my hand and start pushing the hair from my face. 

"We don't even have a name figured out." I mumble making Harry laugh slightly. 

"That's what you are worried about right now?" he says and I nod, I begin to feel tugging and pulling, it doesn't hurt but the feeling is weird. Harry glances over to what the doctors are doing and makes a face at whatever the doctors are doing. 

"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Styles, your first baby is baby is a boy!" my eyes widen.

"First one?" I question looking over at Harry. 

"You didn't know? You have twins in here!" the doctor smiles.

"Twins?" Harry speaks slower than usual. 

"Yes!" the docoter says excitedly. "You're second baby is a baby girl!" he says. 

The next few minutes go as the day has been going, in a complete haze. Thirty minutes I am stiched up and back into a hospital room. Harry is in their on the phone. "Where are they?" I ask. 

"They are still being tested but the doctors said they are going to be just fine." Harry smiles. "Holy shit two more babies? I was not expecting that at all." he smiles. "But I couldn't be happier."

"It was a shock, how are we going to explain this to Penelope?" I say and laugh. "She will be so excited."

"What are we going to name them?" he asks. "For our baby boy, I think we should name him Parker, I had been thinking about it for a while and I really like it. Parker James?" he questions. I smile, it was an amazing name. 

"I love it." I smile at him. "Paisley? Paisley Christine? Or she can be like her older sister and have no middle name?" I ask and smile. 

"I like just Paisley a lot, you are so good at picking names." he says and I smile. "So we are sticking with P names if we have any more children." he says and I laugh. 

"Guess so." As we talk a nurse wheels in our babies and I feel tears in my eyes. "They are beautiful." I whisper. I pick up Parker first and Harry picks up Paisley. "He is so precious." I whisper and stare into his hazel/green eyes he doesn't have much hair, but from the hair I see, it's all little curls. "Hi Parker, I'm your Mummy." I say and tears fall down my face. 

Harry and I switch babies and I cradle Paisley who is a bit lighter thank Parker. "Oh my gosh you are so cute." I smile and look into her eyes, they are exactly like her brothers. Her hair is straight just like how Penelopes had been. 

"Harry I'm in love." I say and look over at him, he has tears in his eyes as well.

"I am too." he tells me. "Welcome to the world Parker and Paisley."

-

-

The next few days are very hectic. With newborn twins and a two year old, it's been stressful. We wanted to give Penelope the same amout of attention because we didn't want her to feel like we had forgotten about her with the new babies around. She was adjusting to them, she actually like them and was being very helpful. 

"Mumma, why he cryin again." P whines. 

"Because baby he wants to sleep like Paisley." I tell her and she nods. "I'm going to put him to sleep and then do you want to to have a tea party?" I ask her and her eyes light up.

Harry emerges through the front door, he had to go pick up some more diapers, having twins means twice the diapers, plus a two year old who isn't quite potty trained. It's insane. 

My life has just become a little more interesting.

-

-

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been busy with school and finals. And it was birthday a few days ago so I was also busy with that!

I hope you enjoyed this update! I had fun with this! Only one more chapter plus the epilouge!