Chapter Fourteen: Love

I can't believe I had just told Harry that I loved him. Was I crazy? Obviously I was, I'm sitting in his apartment in tears over him. What in the hell was happening to me.

"What?" he says looking at me. "You love me?" he  asks me and I look down, nodding my head.

"I know you don't feel the same way, I was stupid for falling for you. I was stupid for falling in love again, I'm just going to go home." I say and walk toward the door. He grabs my wrists and turns me around. "Don't make this more difficult please." I whisper.

"I love you too Lily, a lot. Hell I fell in love with you a long time ago, I was just to dumb to realize it." he says and smiles a bit at me.

"What?" I say.

"You heard me, I'm in love with you Lilianna." he says.

"I-I'm in love with you to Harry." I say and he smiles before pressing his lips to mine. I pull away and smile at him.

"Look at you, crying for nothing." he says and wipes my tears and I laugh a little and wrap my arms more tight around his neck.

"You actually love me?" I ask him biting my lip.

"So much." he says smiling and I smile back. "What's not to love? Your funny, smart, caring, beautiful, sexy, energetic, crazy, cute, your just so lovable." he says leaning down his lips meeting mine.

"Stop it." I say smiling at him making him laugh.

*

*

I sat in my room doing my homework. Yes I was doing my homework no I wasn't crazy. It was about a week later. I have actually been trying harder. Only for Harry and Harry only. He was pushing me to do my best and well it wasn't easy.

"Come in." I said with the sudden knock at my door. I didn't look up right away figuring it was on of my parents until they didn't say anything.

"Lacey?" I say when I look up.

"Hi Lily."

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I move my homework aside and put the cap on my pen.

"We should talk." she said.

"Yeah, um sit." I say and she does.

"Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad the way I did. I shouldn't have called you out the day in class. I mean if you guys like each other who am I to mess that up." she says.

"Lacey I'm sorry too-"

"Don't, it's my fault really. Can we just go back to the way things were? Please I miss you so much." she says and I laugh.

"Of course were best friends aren't we?" I say and she smile and she hugs me tightly.

"I'm really sorry." she says

"Me to." I say and hug her back.

"Okay, okay enough with the sappy shit, tell me about Mr. Styles! Is he good in bed?"

"Lacey!" I gasp and she laughs. "But yes hot damn he can do wonders with those fingers of his and that tongue-"

"OKAY! I get it!" she says and I laugh.

"I told him I loved him." she gasps.

"What happened?"

"He said he loved me too, a lot and then yeah." I told.

"Aw Lily I'm happy for you!"

*

*

The next day was Thursday and the day was almost over, we didn't have school tomorrow because it was a teacher work day or something like that. Lacey and I walk into English laughing over what one of our teachers were wearing, orange pants and a blue shirt really didn't match.