Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wedding

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

"Look at my baby." my mom smiles at me. I bit my lip and smooth my dress, yet again. I am so nervous, I don't know what to do. The hairstylest makes a few last adjustments to my half up, half down hairstyle. My hair down was curly and their was a sparkely barrett my hair. My white dress was strapless, tight at the bust, and flowy as it fell all the way to the floor. "You look beautiful honey." My mom smile as she squeezes my shoulder giving me one last squeeze.

"It's time." My dad says walking into the room. He glances at my mom before looking away quickly. I sigh. My dad looks at me before smiling wide. "You look amazing baby girl." he says calling me by the nickname he always use to call me when I was younger.

"I'll see you out their." my mom says as she picks up Penelope.

"Mumma." Penelope, my now one year old says reaching for me. I smile at her and shake my head no at her.

"No P, go with grandma, Mummy will get you later." I say and she frowns. "Take her mom, you can go sit with Harry and his Mum." I tell my mom and she nods.

I take my dads hand I sigh. "Here we go." I mumle.

-

-

The wedding went great. I'll admit I cried about three times when Harry was reading his vows, that he wrote himself. Harry even got teary eyed when he saw me walking down. It was just a great magical expierence over all. I could not be any happier with it.

"You honestly look so stunning." Harry whispers in my ear at the reception. I giggle.

"Harry this is about the twelth time you've said it." I smile up at him. He smiles back down at me and he leans in.

"Ah-don't kiss her, continue looking at her this is an amazing photo." Our photographer Leo says, Harry and I look at each other again as we hear more snaps go off. "Wonderful." He says. "Carry on." he smiles at us before heading off.

"I love you." he says.

"And I love you." I tell him.

"I can't wait to get you out of this dress." He growls again. "As amazing as you look, you would look even more amazing naked." he says.

"Calm down Harry, we still have a few hours left of this wedding." I say and smile.

"Where is our baby?" He asks.

"With our Mums." I say and he nods.

"I can't wait to have another." He smiles. I nod. I watch everyone laugh and eat and dance and simply have a good time. "Let's dance." he says and I nod as he helps me out.

-

-

"I'm so glad I chose you." Harry says as we enter our hotel room in the Bahamas. I nod.

"Me too." I say and take off my heals. "I cannot belive we are moving to New York in a week." I say and he nods.

"Honeymoon, then straight to New York. I can't wait to see P though, it has been a day and I already miss her." he says.

"I can't believe we are actually married." I tell him. "It seems like just yesterday I sat in class listening to your boring lectures." I tease. 

"Boring?" He says walking over to me. I nod smirking. 

"It was always boring Mr. Styles, I just pretend to enjoy it for your benefit." I say and stand up. "Now to dinner?" I ask smiling and he rolls his eyes at me a smile forming on his perfect pink lips.