Chapter Thirty: Is It Really Over?

Harry's POV~

Her nails scratched down my back as I pounded into her. Soft pants coming out of her mouth and her name slowly rolled off her tongue.

"Don-Don't stop." She moaned as I sped up, going faster, making her scream my name.

"Fuck Lily it's been too long." I moaned into the crook of her neck.

I shoot up in bed panting, and covered in sweat. I shake my hair out of my eyes and sigh.

It was just a dream.

It felt so real, so good. I look down noticing my throbbing problem and get out of bed to take care of it, careful not to wake my girlfriend up.

.....

"Nathan can we talk?" I ask walking over to my boyfriend. He looks up from his reading and motions for me to come over. I do so, and sit on his lap.

"What's up?"

"I umm.." My words stutter to come out as I think of what to say. "I'm not coming back to America." I finally breathe out. I feel him tense under me.

"What?" He says after a few moments. "Your what?"

"Nathan, I can't. I have everything here. My friends..my family. Coming back here makes me realize that I want to stay, that I want to be here the rest of my life, get married, and have a family here." I say getting it all out. I bit my lip as I waited for him to answer me.

"I-I don't know what to say, I'm shocked." he says shifting uncomfortably under me.

"Look I'm sorry and I-"

"So we are breaking up? Cause there is no way in hell that we are going to be able to handle a lond distance relationship and I am sure as hell not moving here." he snaps standing up causing me to stumble out of his lap.

"Nathan baby-"

"Don't baby me Lilianna. I'm packing my things and taking the first flight out of here." he says as he rushing into the house, stomping his feet. I rush after him as he run up the steps taking two at a time.

"Nathan, I'm sure we can work something out!" I say as I feel fresh hot tears running down my cheeks. He ignores me and I watch him pack his things as I wwipe the tears off my cheeks.

"So this is really it?" I ask a few minutes later of silience as I lean against the doorway. 

"Guess so." he says zipping up his suitcase. He doesn't even look at me. He was always so sweet, kind and caring to me, I wasn't expecting him to react this way, I mean I knew he was going to get mad, but I was at least hoping we could work something at. Friends at least.

He walks out, passing me, brushing my shoulder lightly. I huff and grab my purse. 

I meet Nathan downstairs as he finishes up a phone call. "A taxi will be here in a few to get me." he says.

"Whatever. I'm going out." I say and with that leave in one of my mothers cars. 

I drive down the streets that I am familiar with and down to the club that I was once too familiar with.

I hop out my car quickly grabbing my purse at the same time and walk through the doors of the club. I pull out my ID and showed it to the boucners as I slipped inside the club doors.

I walk up to the bar and sit immediately. "What can I get you love?" the bartender asks me. 

"3 shots, whiskey." I say and he nods walking off to prepare my drinks. He returns with my drinks quickly and I take the first shot, throwing my head back. I take the second one just as fast.