Chapter One: First Day

"Lily you need to get out of this bed right now!" My mother says as she enters my room. I groan and roll over ignoring my mom. "Get up Lilianna! Right now!" she used my full name she must be pretty upset but I don't even care, I am tired and hung over. "It's your first day of school lets go!" she says.

"Shut the fuck up I'm up." I say as I sit up in my bed. "Leave." I say and point to the door. I wasn't a morning person and my mother was annoying. I sigh and get out of my bed. I hate school, I just want this year to be over already so I can leave home and move back to America. You see my dad got a job over here in London when I started high school. That's when I flipped out and started being how I am today. That wasn't the only reason but it was a good excuse. I hated wanting to come here, people are always like "your rich and are never going to do anything with your life and just live off your daddy's money" well one day I will prove them wrong. But I got one good thing from coming here, my partner in crime Lacey. I met her the first day I moved here, were neighbors. Every since we met that day we have never left each others side.

I get out of bed and make my over to my bathroom. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around my body and do my hair. I decided I would just straighten my hair. It was the easiest thing to do. My hair was super thick and it was to my shoulders. I blame my parents for my thick hair, I'm mixed. My mom is white and my dads black.

Once I'm done with my hair I put on a little makeup. I then walk over to my closet and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt that is a V-neck style. My hair falls down my face perfectly my hair color was a light brown and it looked great with my carmel skin color. I grab my school bag and head down stairs. I walk to the kitchen and see my parents making out on the kitchen table. Really? Where I we are supposed to eat. I shake my head and leave the kitchen and make my way outside.

I walk over to Lacey's house and see that she is waiting in her car for me. "Ready for hell?" she asks as I get in the car. I laugh and shake my head no. "Well on the bright side I heard we have a new teacher, and he's hot." she tells me.

"Really?" I ask her and she shakes her head us. The drive to school was short, once we reach school we go to the main office to pick up our schedules. "Let me see your classes!" I say to Lacey.

"Looks like we have, first period maths together, lunch and eighth period English!" She says. I am a little disappointed that we only have a two classes together but it's better then none right? "I heard the hot teacher teaches English!" she says and I nod, hopefully he was as hot as everyone was saying.

I hate the first day of school. It's always the same things over and over again. Rules rules and more rules. I didn't pay attention and any class oh and I already got a detention from my history teacher! First day and I got a detention, that's a new record.

Lacey and I decided to meet in the class room. I walk in and see the class is already full. The teacher wasn't in here yet just about the whole class was. I spot Lacey in the back of the room and see she as saved me a spot. I walk over to her and sit.

"This day has been shit, I have already gotten a detention." I say as I sit down next to her, she laughs when I tell her.

"How did you manage to do that?" she asks.

"I was late." I say and she rolls her eyes at me.

We continue to talk for a while until the teacher comes in. When he walks in I don't pay attention to him. He comes in and writes 'Mr. Styles' on the board. He has curly hair as I can tell from the back of his head. He doesn't look very attractive from behind.

I roll my eyes and don't really pay attention as he was calling peoples names. "Lilianna Williams?" he calls out.

"It's Lily." I say rudely still not looking up already annoyed because he called me by my full name.