Chapter Seven: Let Me Explain..

I woke up and I was confused. I didn't remember falling asleep. I look beside me and I gasp. I see Harry sleeping beside me his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. His lips were slightly parted and he was snoring. He looked so cute.

Oh my god he needed to leave before my mother or father came in here! I slowly wiggled out of his grasp and shook him, trying to get him up. "Harry get up!" I said. His eyes fluttered open and it took him a minute to realize where he was. When he saw me he started smiling.

"What time is it?" he asked. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was 3 in the morning.

"It's 3am." I said. "Not that I don't love having you here but you need to go you have to get up early and so do I so go." I said trying to not sound rude.

"Your coming to school tomorrow right?" he asked.

"Yes." I groaned slamming my head into the pillow. I heard him laugh and he walked over to me pulling me up.

"I'll see you later okay? No more ignoring me either okay?" he asked and I nodded not really knowing what else to say or do. He brought his lips down to mine and kissed me slowly. "Tomorrow come over?" he asked.

"Okay." I said smiling as I brought my lips to meet his once again. "Thank you for putting me to sleep." I say.

"Don't worry bout' it." he says and kissed my forehead. "See you tomorrow." he says giving me one last peck before leaving.

I smile. I don't know what he was doing to more or how, but I liked it. I got this weird feeling while I was around him and I'm not sure what it is exactly. I shake the thoughts out of my head as I change into PJ's and climb back in bed. My thoughts drift back to Harry once again, and how adorable he looked while he was sleeping. I smile for about the 60th time tonight before falling back asleep.

*

*

"Miss Williams why aren't you dressed for Gym today?" my gym teacher asked as I walked out of the changing rooms.

"I'm not feeling well." I say as I try and keep my temper under control.

"Well since your not 'feeling well' you can go to the office." he says.

"But I didn't fucking do anything! I'm just not feeling well!" I say throwing my hands up.

"GO!" he says. I sigh and pick up my things and walk to the office. As I'm walking I'm considering ditching but Harry wanted me to come over after so I wasn't going to. I walk to the office and I sit in the waiting room.

"Why am I not surprised?" the principal says walking out.

"I didn't do shit! I'm not feeling well today that's all!" I said.

"Well if you aren't feeling well why bother coming today?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because I can't stay home for a week every month when I have my period!" I nearly scream at him. His eyes widened then go back to normal.

"Get ready for eighth period." he says walking away. Eighth period? I skipped all of seven period being in here? Score.

When I arrive to English no one is in the room yet, not even Harry. I sigh and walk over to my seat. A few seconds later the door swings open and a big group of students come in. I guess you could call them the 'popular' kids. I roll my eyes at them. They think there so cool, but in reality there not.

One girl I think her name is Sara or something, she's always wearing either too short of clothes or two tight. Her boobs are always hanging out, she's always caked in makeup, and her hair looks a mess with blonde highlights.