Chapter Nineteen: I'm Telling The Truth

It's been a month. One month since Harry and I's spilt up, then back together. Since then, we were better than ever. Way better, we almost never fought. I never got angry at him, it was just perfect, something you would see in the movies or something.

I have talked to Zayn, everyday. As much as I hate to say it, he was a good friend. He actually listens and he hasn't tried to pull a move which was good. He would come over and we would talk or hangout for a bit before I went to see Harry. Harry, he has no idea about me and Zayn talking and I hope to keep it that way because I don't want to cause trouble.

Today was Saturday, I was over at his place. "So Lily.." he says.

"Yes?" I ask looking at him.

"The winter formal is coming up, are you going to go?" I looked at him like he was crazy before answering.

"No. Fuck no. I've never been into that kind of stuff." I tell him.

"Please! I'm one of the teachers that has to go!" He says.

"Harry, even if I did go, we couldn't do anything I mean we just can't." I tell him.

"Fine." he huffs sitting back on the couch.

"I'll consider it." I mumble.

"What was that love?" he smirked coming closer to me.

"I said I'll consider it. Get away from me you ass." I say and he laughs, throwing his head back.

"This is exactly why I love you." he says and kissing my lips sweetly.

"Your lucky I actually like you." I mumble.

"Oh, Lily don't make me bring the tickle monster." he says I turn to look at him raising an eyebrow. How old were we? 3?

"I'm not-" Before I could finish his hands were tickling me, I was squirming and laughing trying to get him off of me.

"Not ticklish my ass." he says and laughs as he continues.

*

*

Oh how I love Mondays. Not. I absolutely hated Mondays, especially when I had such an amazing weekend. Thank God it was lunch, I was kind of alone because Lacey was out of town for the weekend and wont be back until tonight.

I left the cafeteria not wanting to be with any of those freaks anymore and walked to my car. I still had at least 20 minutes before lunch was over. When I got to my car, I say in the back seat so no one could see I was in here. My windows were tented darkly enough. Thankfully no one had saw me come out here. I honestly didn't feel like talking to anyone.

I grabbed my phone out my backpack and decided to text Harry.

Me: I'm bored entertain me..

Harry: I would say come to my room, but I am busy :/

I sigh deciding if I should reply or not. Deciding yes I type quickly.

Me: I REALLY wanted to see you..):

Harry: Why are you frustrated? ;)

Me: no..stop being weird!

Me: Well maybe a little..

Harry: I am too..

Me: Maybe we can help each other after school..? (;

I smile looking down at my phone, thinking about how cheeky Harry could be some times. I nearly scream when I hear a knock at my car door. I reach over and unlock the door, letting him in.