𝟜𝟞

ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ ᵃ ᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵛⁱᵇᵉ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Wake up!" I excitedly squealed, straddling Wayne

"Wake the fuck up. It's fucking Christmas!" I shook him repeatedly.

"Midget get off me. It's too early for shit". He gently pushed me off him and turned sideways. I rolled my eyes and moved closer to him.

"If you wake up, I'll suck your dick" I said and his eyes shot open. "Forreal?"

"Nah. I'm just playing" I laughed. "But since you awake, leggo downstairs". He smacked his lips and closed his eyes back. "C'mon" I whined, shaking him again. I heard him sigh before he stood up.

"Fine".

I squealed and got off the bed. "Leggo"

"You look like a oompa loompa with that hoodie on" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up"

I dragged his tired ass downstairs and basically threw him on the couch next to the others.

"Y'all ready?". They all groaned in response. "Can't we do this like later?" Bird asked.

"No!" I snapped and they all looked at me weird. "Sorry. I just really love Christmas. Anyway, your presents"

I grabbed the presents and handed it to everybody.

"Don't open them yet"

I took out the small video camera I brought yesterday to record their reactions and gave them the green light to open it.

Bird opened his first and gasped. "You like it?"

I got him a McDonald's McGold card. It wasn't easy to get tho. I had to chase the winner down the parking lot. Ion wanna talk bout what happened next.

"You fucking wimme? I love it" he beamed, making me smile. "Glad you do"

"How'd you even get it?"

"Ion wanna talk about it. Next person"

Donbo opened his and took out a MacBook Pro. "It's the latest with 16inch retina display cuh I seen you squinting to look at your computer"

He looked at the laptop and then up at me. "I love you" he gushed. "Wait hol' up. Say it one more time for the camera"

I zoomed in on his face as he said it. "I love you too Dee". I smiled and moved on to the next person.

_

(yeah I skipped cuh I ain't really good with presents😩)

We been opening presents all morning and my arms were getting tired from all the filming.