12 | message received

Começar do início

William played along, encouraging Lysandra to do the same.

"Oh, poor guy. You want to rest up at home, today?"

"Lee is right, Jer. You need rest," William said, pulling Jade out of the kitchen despite her protests, making Jeremy jump down from the counter and cheer excitedly.

"Lee, can we watch a movie after you get home today?"

"Of course, kiddo," Lysandra promised, ruffling his hair and making her way out, passing through an arguing couple. The man soothed his wife as she scolded him for being so laid back regarding their child's education and he placed a kiss atop her head, making her smile and give in.

Lysandra was walking to her class when a pair of arms wrapped around her midriff, pulling her back to collide into a solid chest as a mop of raven hair appeared in her peripheral vision

"I missed you, baby," a voice rasped in her ear, as the warm breath made Lysandra feel things that she had never experienced in her life.

She grunted, "Laurent."

"Didn't know I'd see you here," he chuckled as she pushed him away, walking ahead.

"Cut it out, dude. We go to the same school and you would run into me one time or the other."

"Way to fuck shit up, Lysa," he grimaced. "I was having fun."

"And I was not," she bit back. "You are never to talk to anybody about last night, you hear?"

"Last night? What about it?" he mused, trying hard to hide his grin.

She smirked, comprehending his trick and patted him on his shoulder, arranging her bag strap properly onto her shoulder.
"Clever move, Cirillo. Until next time," she said before disappearing into one of the classrooms.

"Oi, new girl," Theon barked, running towards Lysandra as she straddled her bike in the school parking lot

"Oi, new girl," Theon barked, running towards Lysandra as she straddled her bike in the school parking lot. "You are a biker chick, aye?"