11 | euphoric melodies

Lysandra had always lived under the shadow of her monsters, the demons residing within her head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lysandra had always lived under the shadow of her monsters, the demons residing within her head. Her mum had always told her not to let them win but, she was nothing without them. For her, Lysandra didn't exist without tagging menace and destruction along. That very fact had made her indifferent to emotions. Her whole life had been series of escapades from anything whatsoever that begun evoking the least bit of feeling from within her heart. Over time, all she had to do was put on a mask and move on as nobody really cared. She was used to being alone and away from all prying eyes.

But, for what it seemed like the first time in her existence, she was falling apart. A certain someone had managed to pry the beginnings of her folds apart and venture further. She was used to running away, yes, but when it came to a certain Laurent Cirillo, her meagre tricks did no good. Somehow, her gut conveyed a deep rooted affection towards the infuriating idiot who never wanted to give up on her.

A bunch of words resonated within her being like a tape on record - he would be there to catch her whenever she fell, he would be there to chase her when she ran and he would be there as her anchor whenever she needed one. She didn't know what he wanted and he didn't know why he felt the need, the craving to free her from the suffering. He kissed her, preparing for a sharp slap served to him on a silver platter. But, as his lips touched hers and he backed off for a few seconds, she tensed up for a moment before stepping closer to him, the vulnerability shining bright within her eyes.

Lips clashed against each other for dominance and they clung to each other as if their life depended on it. Laurent cupped Lysandra's cheek deepening the kiss and pushing her against the wall. After minutes of their haze filled session, Lysandra pulled away, looking into the green eyed Adonis who managed to sweep her off of her feet within matter of days, lust and perplexity still evident in her eyes.

She darted her eyes down to see that somehow, she was suspended in the air, against the wall as Laurent's arms held her from the bottom. As if it were magic, her towel was still wrapped around her but hung low, partially exposing her breasts though her legs were on full display. Embarrassed of the whole fiasco, she turned red once again, realising the actual consequences of everything. She had felt something stir in her core - something far from good.

Blinking her eyes and trying to clear any sort of feeling out, she faced Laurent once again. Adoration was shining through his emeralds, as he gazed down at her with a small smile gracing his lips, swollen due to their not-so-innocent interaction minutes ago.

"Let go of me," Lysandra muttered, her voice husky.

"Don't do this, Lysa," he breathed, resting his forehead against hers. "Did that mean nothing to you?"

"Laurent, don't put me in that position. I don't want to — I cannot decide."

"Alright. Just let me make you forget."

Lysandra shook her head, pushing him away and let her feet hit the ground while she adjusted the towel.

"Lysa," he tried again. "Let me help you. I promise I won't ask for anything more or expect something in return from you."