04 | challenge accepted

"That's it!" Lysandra spat

"That's it!" Lysandra spat. "That was the last straw. Get out, Laurent."

"But," Jade intruded but then pursed her lips close and left the room thinking it would be best to let them deal with the issue among themselves.

"Laurent, I give you five seconds to leave before I pummel you to the ground."

"Woah. Cool down, Red," he said, laughing as if she did not just threaten him.

"That was very cunning of you, asking me in front of my mother," she sneered with raised eyebrows. "Your silly strategy is far from impressive or persuasive. The answer is no, Cirillo."

"Let's play fair, shall we? Win against me in a spar and I will leave you alone. But, if I manage to put you down, you will need to be my date for one night."

"Not a chance!"

"Already afraid that you'll lose?"

"No," Lysandra admitted pondering over something. She then shot up from the chair, pacing around the room and turned back to Laurent, having found no other plausible options. Fighting was fair offer but a little bit of a hassle and that did not bother her as she always was the one who was up for challenges. "Fine. I'll play your little game."

"That's the spirit!" he leered.
She shot him a dirty look and walked him to the door after he decided that the details of their match would be decided the next day at school.

His hands smoothed down his wild raven curls as he walked down the driveway, near to his car parked outside the house.
"Oh, Theon said he'd like to meet you tomorrow, new girl. At the school campus."

Lysandra said nothing but rolled her eyes, waving him away as he winked before getting into the car.

"Who was he?" questioned Adrianna once Lysandra shut the door and leaned back on it.

"None of your damn business," she remarked. "When did you get home?"

"When you were oh-so-rudely ordering Mr. Handsome to leave."

"He deserved it. Now, move out of my way."