Louis Tomlinson's Day Off? Pt2

Still Louis's P.O.V.

"And why not," y/n asked as we walked down the hallway to our next class.

"My mum will ground me."

"For being sick," Harry asked.

"For 'faking' it again."

"Oh yea I remember when you got busted at Zayn's party last year," Harry laughed.

I coughed into the crook of my arm and I felt y/n's small hands start patting my back.

"Thanks."

"Yea."

We walked into class and this time it was cold which stung my watery eyes. Halfway through the class my nose started running so I was sniffling again every now and then. My breathing started hitching again. Oh no, not again. I grabbed another tissue and held it up to my mouth and nose.

"Ashoo! HuhASHOO!"

"Tomlinson," the teacher yelled, "Interrupt my lesson one more time and I will send you to the headmaster!"

So I stifled my sneezes into the tissues from then on until I ran out. The bell rung and I made a dash for Lottie's locker.

"Phoebe I'm sick," I complained.

"Yeah sure you are," she rolled her eyes.

I saw an opened box of tissues in her locker so I buried my face into a tissue inside her locker.

"ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO!"

"Sounds like you're getting worse Tomlinson," I heard y/n say, "Just go home."

"Doe," I said and I heard her laugh.

"ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO!"

"Come on Louis stop being stubborn."

"Just let me try y/n, I'm fine."

"You sneeze or cough once in period 3 and I'm dragging you to the nurse myself."

I took a few of the tissues and stuffed them into my pocket just in case before I backed out of Lottie's locker. The hallway was empty except for Harry, y/n, and I. Y/n placed her hand on my forehead.

She wiped her hands on her jacket, "Oh Louis."

"What?"

"You're sweating."

"Isn't it hot," I asked as I loosened my vest.

"No it's quite cool, they have the air conditioner on full blast," Harry frowned.

"Oh well we should go."

All three of us walked to third period and sat down in our assigned seats. The teacher started talking and I zoned out, placing my hands below my head and closing my eyes.

Your P.O.V.

Harry and I exchanged worried looks when we saw Louis had fallen asleep. He was sweating a lot, so much that his shirt was soaked in it. The teacher got up and walked over to me.

"Is Louis ok," she asked.

"He's sick, but refuses to go home."

"Can you take him to the nurse for me?"

I nodded.

Louis's P.O.V.

"Sweetie," I heard as I opened my eyes.

It was my teacher and she was rubbing my back.

"Sweetie I think you should go home."

"Mmm," I moaned as I closed my eyes again.

When I woke up, I was almost in the nurse's office. I squirmed to get out of whoever's grasp I was in. I fell to the floor and looked up to see y/n try to help me back up. She helped me to one of the beds because I was so weak.

"Can you call Louis Tomlinson's mother," y/n asked.

"No," I screamed.

"What wrong with him," the nurse asked.

My nose started tickling and I grabbed a tissue out my pocket. I cupped it over my nose and mouth.

"ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO! ASHOO!"

"Bless you," both y/n and the nurse said.

The nurse got up and came towards me with the thermometer. I backed into the wall to try and get away, then started squirming.

"Hold still," she told me.

Y/n held me down while the nurse put the thermometer in my ear. I started coughing painfully.

"102.7 Tomlinson you're going home."

"No don't call my mum," I screamed, "She'll ground me. Please!"

She called my mom anyway.

"You're mom said she was on her way and she knows you're actually sick."

I calmed down.

"See that wasn't so bad," y/n smiled.

"Can you take care of me," I asked.

"I don't know. I have to go back to class."

"Please y/n I love you."

She blushed, "I mean if your mom says it's alright."

My mum did and y/n took care of my sniffly, sneezy, feverish arse for the rest of the day. My mum eventually left to drop y/n off, but not before I asked her out and thanked her.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up: Gonna write
Requests

I like how this turned out :)

Thx again babes :)