Request for LOVETOWRITE45

Louis's P.O.V.

I was already in the kitchen of our tour bus, drinking my morning cup of Yorkshire tea, when Harry dragged himself out and onto the couch across from the kitchen. 

"Haz are you okay," I asked.

"I uh," he started and then coughed roughly.

"Woah are you okay," I asked.

"It hurts to talk," he sobbed.

"Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry Lou I didn't want to," he said and then put his hand over his throat.

He started coughing again. 

"Haz you might want to go tell Liam."

He shook his head, "I don't want to go to the doctors."

"Harry if it's that bad, then you need to go to the doctors."

He coughed into his arm as he shook his head.

"I'm scared," he squeaked.

"Well you have to get over it because as soon as I get Liam I am taking you mister. Drink the rest of my tea and you better be right there and have it gone when I get back with Liam."

I left to go get Liam.

"Li-"

"Lou-"

We said at the same time.

"Louis, I think Zayn has tonsillitis so we need to ask Paul to take us to the emergency room."

"I was going to tell you that Paul has to take us to the doctors because I think Harry has Strep."

"Zayn's more important," Liam said seeming suddenly angry.

"To you, but Harry is important to me."

"That's only because you like him, he's your little boyfriend," he made kissing sounds.

"Right back at you!"

"What's going on," Nialler asked.

"Nothing we were just seeing who needs help faster," I answered.

"Zayn has tonsillitis and can't swallow," Liam pursed his lips at me.

"Well my boo has Strep."

I looked at Niall and his eyes were wide. His lips curled into a smile and he squinted at me.

"I uh I meant Harry."

"Sure," Liam said with a laugh.

"Oh yea well you called Zayn babe the other day. And it was in front of him."

"Well I think that we should take Zayn-"

"Bullshit," I yelled.

"Only because it's worse than Strep," Niall clarified, "Zayn probably has to have surgery."

"Hmm," Liam hummed in satisfaction.

"Fine," I stormed back to where Harry was.

"Good news we're going to the doctor for you later, but Zayn has tonsillitis so we have to take him to the hospital."

"Yay," Harry cheered.

I kind of smiled because my Haz was happy and it was adorable how happy he was. 

"You're still going to the doctor," I told him, "Sorry to put clouds on your march."

"That's not how it goes Lou", Harry laughed and then coughed.

"Yea it is!"

"It's rain on your parade babe."

I looked at him, shocked, and he look shocked too. 

"For a second I uh..."

"I like you too Haz," I said.

Harry smiled.

"Finally," Niall said, "It was only obvious. Now to make Ziam."

"After the hospital."

)The three nodded. It turned out that both predictions were right and they had to postpone the kicking off of their tour for a couple of months while Zayn and Harry got better. The fans didn't let the illness stop their cheer. They still were excited about the following months and sent both boys get well wishes, cards, and plenty of teddy bears. Let's just say that the fans weren't the only lovers for Harry and Zayn ;) (all you Ziam and Larry shippers)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Didn't really know too much about tonsillitis sry :(

Next up:                                              Requst for Unamplified (filler for extended contest)

                                                            Pouring Rain (something I might (prob gonna) do)

                                                            Contest: You Take Care of Him

                                                            Request for LouisTommoLover91

                                                            Request for Gabs_dancer23 

                                                            Brooks Twins Sick Series (cold/flu for both)

Only four days left ;)

Vote, comment, and send in your stories

Thx again :)