Luke (flu)

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke up and gagged loudly, then tried to swallow whatever was slowly rising up my throat. I stood up and walked to Jai's room, shaking violently in my Aussie shorts.

"Jai," I whispered so I didn't wake anyone else.

"What," he asked.

"I don't feel good."

He immediately sat up, "What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurts and I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

"Let's get you to the bathroom then."

He got out of bed and walked with me to the bathroom. I was shaking even more and I could feel my heart start beating really fast. I gagged and felt something rise up my throat. I tried to swallow it again, but just ended up gagging again.

"It's ok Luke, you'll feel better," Jai said as he rubbed my back.

I gagged again and then vomit poured out of my mouth and into the toilet. I started coughing as I continued to vomit, Jai rubbing my back the whole time.

"Who's throwing up," I heard Beau ask as I continued.

"Luke," Jai yelled back.

I stopped and then Jai handed me some tissue to wipe my mouth with. I looked to see Beau in the doorway.

"What happened," Beau asked.

"My stomach was hurting and I woke up gagging."

"Does your stomach still hurt," Beau asked, crouching down beside Jai.

I nodded, "It hurts really bad."

"Well try to go back to sleep in your bed and I'll get you a bucket in case," Beau said, "Jai will stay with you."

"Yea and I'll take your temp and be there if you get sick."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

"I can't get up," I whimpered.

"Ok here I'll help you," Beau said and then helped me up and to my room.

Jai followed after grabbing the thermometer. Beau tucked me in and then went to get a bucket. Jai stuck the thermometer in my mouth and waited for it to beep. It beeped and Jai took it out.

"It says 101.9 Luke. You have a fever."

"Great," I moaned and then gagged.

Beau brought the bucket in and Jai snatched it from him, then put it under my chin. I gagged and then felt my throat burn.

"Ew it's just stomach acid."

"Ow," I said, my voice raw and burnt.

"I'm sorry," Jai apologized.

"Not your fault ow."

"Does it hurt to talk?"

I nodded, "Where is James?"

"He and Daniel are probably still asleep," Beau said.

I nodded and then whimpered, "What do I even have?"

"I bet you have the stomach flu," Jai answered.

"Ugh," I groaned, "I'm going back to sleep ow."

"I'll be here if you get sick again," Jai told me.

I smiled, "Thanks baby brother."

"I'm only fucking two minutes younger!"

I laughed and then whimpered, "Ow!"

"That's what you get."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, getting sick a bunch more times. Jai caught it right after like he always does.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up:                                                 Jai Cold, Jai Flu

                                                                Request for Zayniac420

                                                                Special Parts

Ok so I'm soo super excited for Oct 15 MY BABY :) AHHH!!

Anyway all the nice comments made me feel appreciated and that's all I really want it's kind of hard right now and I need to know that even if I make mistakes people will still love me and I could not thank you guys enough :)

You guys are the reson that I am not going to take the break unless I really really need it so congrats :)

I'm in such a great mood, the only thing wrong is that my fucking tendons in my lungs/ribcages are fucking inflamed so it hurts like bitch it's like an 8.5 out of 10, but I have a smile cuz of you guys

If you have anything you want me to read I will try cuz I love getting inspiration cuz if you've ever tried writing it gets hard sometimes

This is dedicated to everyone who supports me and has made me smile when I had been frowning

Thx again AAAHHHH!! :)