Request for molly_oleary

Zayn's P.O.V.

We're supposed to do a concert today and to be honest I hadn't even felt well when I woke up. I did my hair though because they probably will ask why I haven't done my hair yet. I didn't want them to know anything was wrong and that meant I had to look as good as I usually would, no matter how tired I am. Liam and Harry were already up and in the kitchen talking when I went downstairs.

"Hey Zayn," Liam half smiled when he saw me.

"Um hi Liam," I said back, "How are you guys?"

I felt like I was gonna throw up any minute now and seeing Liam drinking his nasty protein shake made me feel like I was gonna throw up even more. Niall suddenly bounced into the room and hopped on the chair.

"What's this," Niall asked, "Looks good."

He took it off the counter and drank it. 

He smiled, "Yum!"

Well I guess he's feeling better than me right now.

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up with nose blocked so I could barely breathe and every time I coughed, I could feel something moving around in my chest. I can't let them think anything's wrong. I ran down the stairs like I usually do when I wake up. I plopped down next to Liam.

"What's this? It looks good."

I drank it and then smiled as best as I could, "Yum!"

I coughed silently and wetly into my fist, something audibly rattling around in my chest. Liam and Harry looked at me.

"Wow went down the wrong pipe," I laughed.

They both laughed at me, which was a good thing. Now maybe I have them fooled.

Harry's P.O.V.

I sat up right after I had woken up and immediately I was cold. This is impossible. It's summer so why am I so cold? My head also hurt so I put my hand up to it and felt that I was sweating. Shit! I have a freaking fever. I whimpered as I pulled myself out of bed and brushed my teeth so they could I was ready to be the charming one that I always am. 

Of course I don't want to admit that I'm sick, they'll all be mad that I'm sick on a concert day. I just got up and went downstairs. Liam was in the kitchen opening one of his protein shakes. I ran back up the stairs and put my bandana on. I don't want him to see that I'm sweating. I looked over to see my sweatshirt. No! If I wear that, they'll know I have a fever. I ran back down the stairs and sat down.

"Hey Harry", Liam said. 

"Hi," I said back.

"Are you okay? You haven't changed out of your pajamas yet."

All that fixing the curls, brushing my teeth, and getting my bandana and I forgot to take my PJ's off!

"Um yea I'm just really comfy."

"I know, but usually you change even if you're comfy."

"It's just that I'm super comfy Liam," I smiled, hoping that he would just leave me alone.

Zayn came down the stairs.

"Hey Zayn," Liam said when he saw Zayn come into the kitchen.

"Um hi Liam. How are you guys?"

Liam's P.O.V.

To answer Zayn's question: Horrible. Ever since I woke up this morning, I've had a stomach ache. It probably was not a good idea to drink my protein shake, but you know I have to be Daddy Direction and that means I have to stay healthy. I have to drink the shake even though my stomach hurts. All of a sudden Louis came down the stairs and sat down at the table, away from all of us.

Louis's P.O.V. 

I woke up sneezing my head off and hoped that nobody was upstairs. I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose, hoping that it would stop the tickling in my nose. Well it didn't, it only made it stronger so I kept sneezing. Bloody hell! Now the mates will know I'm sick! I wiped my nose off and just figured that I would breathe in through my mouth for the rest of the day.

I went downstairs and joined the boys, sitting away from all of them because I didn't want to get anyone sick. We have to leave in a couple minutes anyway so I'm hoping that they won't even notice I'm sitting away from them. I don't want them to know I'm sick. Soon Paul came down the stairs and he looked very suspicious of me.

"Time to hit the road boys," he said, still eyeing me.

Paul's P.O.V.

While I was driving I kept an eye on all of the boys. They all seemed to be very off today and I was starting to doubt letting them do the concert anyway. I pulled up to the arena and they all piled out. We all walked in and we had enough time for them to get their hair styled by Lou Teasdale and change into their outfits in their dressing rooms.

"Time to go," a stage guy announced.

I nodded and sent the boys on stage, then went over to watch them from backstage. The first thing I noticed was that Harry was sweating an awful lot through BSE. Then I noticed Niall coughing his little heart out throughout MM. Louis was sneezing through Happily which made Zayn throw up on stage. By the time Liam threw up, I was already onstage helping the boys off of the stage.

Pretty soon we were all in Zayn's dressing room. The boys each had thermometers in their mouths, rags on their foreheads, and each of them were laying back on the couch. Zayn and Liam had buckets in their laps, Louis had tissues, and Niall had his inhaler. I could tell they all felt miserable and wished that they were back home, but I'm not driving alone with four sick boys. 

"Next time tell me if you guys are feeling sick," I sighed.

"We will," they chorused.

Zayn, Liam, and Niall whimpered through it and I know that they had to be the most miserable out of the 5. I felt bad when Niall coughed again.

I shook my head, "And you're all sick too."

"I just didn't want them to think anything was wrong," Zayn whimpered.

"Us too," the rest chorused.

"Ok let's vow to never be mad if one of you are sick. Ok?"

They all nodded.

"Good now rest up."

They all closed their eyes. I took a picture: #SickDirection

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Vote, comment, request :)