The Vamps Prompt

You are helping clean up after a meet and greet with the band and your boyfriend, James, starts to sneeze. You could hear them firing off rapidly and you looked over to see he has his eyes closed, his head tilted back, and his breath is hitching. He shakes his head as he looks toward the light, then his whole body shakes as he sneezes into his jacket.

"Are you okay babe," you ask.

He shakes his head, "I don't feel good."

"Just help us clean up and then we'll put you to bed when we get home."

He nods and then kind of sways, his eyes closing for a little. You place a hand on his back to straighten him when he gains his consciousness back. His body jerks again and this time Brad comes over.

"James are you okay," Brad asked worriedly.

He starts shaking as he shakes his head. Brad puts one hand on his back as well and we lead him to a chair. He sits down.

"Tris get James a bottle of water," Brad demands.

Tristan hurriedly does what he is asked and then comes over to us.

"Is he okay," Tristan asks.

"He's a bit woozy, he almost lost his balance twice."

"I think he has a fever," I add," I can feel him sweating through his shirt."

"Maybe he's sick, he has a fever, he was sneezing, and you said he was just swaying," Tristan said.

James just looks at us with sad eyes and then looks down.

"We're gonna have to cancel aren't we," he asks, his voice sounding strained.

"Yea you need some rest," Tristan nods.

You look over and realize Connor is still cleaning up.

"Con," you shout.

He looks over and then runs to you guys.

"What happened," he asks as he looks at a sweaty, pale James.

"I don't feel well," James explains.

"You don't sound well either," he chuckled, "Those protein shakes and work outs are a waste."

"Connor, James is sick and you think it's funny," you ask.

"Sorry," he looks down.

James closes his eyes and starts to fall forward, off the chair. You put both hands on his chest and lift him back up as he opens his eyes.

Brad hands him the water bottle again, "More water."

He drinks from it and you guys hear a shriek. You see a girl with her phone out. You remember that James hates when people post stuff when he's sick.

"Hey can you guys come here," you ask.

They look at each other and then walk, excitedly, over to you guys.

"James doesn't like pics or videos when he's sick."

They pursed their lips and one said, "This would be fangirl gold."

"What do you want," you ask.

"A date with Brad," one says.

"And one with James," the other one smiles.

You immediately jump at her, but Brad and Tristan hold you back. The girls snicker and one goes to press it.

"Fine," you sigh.

Tristan and Brad let go of you and you jump at the girl again, but they grab you again. This time they wait for the girls to leave, after giving their phone numbers, to let you go.

"Should've told them to delete it," you murmured angrily.

"They wouldn't have listened, they want their dates and they want to make sure they happen."

You feel yourself get mad and jealous of course.

"Baby you know no one can compare to you," James says.

He still sounds terrible and even though he's sick, you hug him.

"I don't want you to get sick," he says as he gently pushes you off of him.

You smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His breathing starts to hitch and he fumbles for a tissue, but he can't stop shaking with each shaky breath. He squints at the ceiling as he keeps shaking and you see tears forming in his eyes. You feel bad so you take a tissue and move the flexible part of his nose right and left, feeling his chest keep rising and falling beneath you as you continue.

You keep doing this, his shaky breaths getting heavier and the sneeze teasing him, until he finally gasps and snaps forward, sneezing into the tissue. He builds up for another and then he let's loose, five desperate, but soft sneezes. He looks exhausted as he builds up again. You feel bad as warm tears fall down his face. He finally breathes out, exhausted.

"Blow," you tell him.

He looks at is if to see if you won't be disgusted and you nod so he does what you tell him. Even though the sound disgusted you, you didn't show it, you just dabbed under his nose and then threw the tissue away.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"For what?"

"Being sick."

"You can't help it James."

He smiled.

"Cuddle," you ask.

He shook his head, "Not getting you sick y/n."

"Ok anything I can do?"

"Hot chocolate?"

"Sure," you told him and went down to make him the hot chocolate.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, but the reason The New Kid (Harry) was so short was because I ran out of ideas

Thx for reading :)

Tell you what: Do you want me to make up for that and do a Part 2 for this one?

Next up:                                                           The Vamps Prompt Part 2

                                                                          5SOS Prompt

                                                                          1D Prompt

                                                                          Janoskians Prompt

                                                                          Austin's Crew Prompt

                                                                          Justin's Crew Prompt

                                                                          O2L Prompt (Connor can be the sickie)

First people to comment for Austin's crew prompt and sickie, Justin's crew prompt and sickie, and O2L prompt and sickie(s) will be selected

The winners of my contest have picked 5SOS, 1D, and the Janoskians

Thx again and comment :)

*Already posted it, but in the wrong place sorry*