The New Kid (Niall)

XLeftyX was right!
_______________

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walked into chemistry and sat down at the double table that I was placed at. I loved chemistry because I didn't have to talk to anybody, I didn't have a partner and I sat all the way at the last table in the back. This boy walked into the class and up to Mr. Jones. (the teacher) Mr. Jones pointed to my table and the boy started walking back. No, I don't want a partner! I put my head down when I heard him sit down. 

I could hear him coughing as he sat down. Eww all those germs! He better be covering his mouth! I looked over at him and he smiled, apologetically, which was down right the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

"Ok time to get right to classwork," Mr. Jones said, "You and your partner will do pages 20-27 in the textbook. Take notes and answer the questions on page 27."

I handed him a textbook and then put one on my desk.

"So what's your name," I asked, trying to make conversation.

"I'm Niall," he said in an accent.

"Where are you-", I stearted, but stopped when I saw that he was preoccupied with debating whether to sneeze or not.

He finally brought his arm up to his face and sneezed into it several times.

"Bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you," I told him.

"Thanks it's the stupid woman on my flight," he told me, "I'm sorry though."

He coughed into his fist. 

"Are you okay," I asked as he turned red.

He shook his head and tried to reach down for his backpack, but he couldn't because the coughs were shaking his entire body. 

"Do you need something," I asked.

He started wheezing and I knew what was happening. Now I was pissed that the teacher wasn't even looking over here. I bent down to his bag.

"Where is it," I asked.

He pointed to a pocket as he turned a little blue. I dug it out and handed it to him. He quickly took a couple of puffs from it and then breathed in and out of his nose. He gave me another apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, it always acts up when I'm sick."

"It's ok I'm just happy that I knew what was going on."

"Me too...hey do you have any of these classes?"

He showed me his schedule. 

"Actually I have all of them, both days." (in my school they have A and B days)

He started coughing again and then he sneezed.

"Bless-"

He sneezed again.

"Bless-"

He sneezed again.

"You know what? I'll wait."

He sneezed a couple more times. 

"Bless you and I think you should go home."

"The thing is it won't be any different. I haven't even unpacked."

"Here I'll take you to my place."

"No I'm good."

He sneezed a couple of times.

"This isn't helping is it," he asked.

I shook my head, "Besides it's fourth period we will be dismissed in a couple of minutes anyway."

"Well that was fast, it seems like I just came in."

"It's always like that...where were you the whole day?"

"Trying to unpack some boxes."

"Oh well when the bell rings just follow me to my car, I promise I'm not anything weird oh and plus my brother, Zayn, alwayas loves new friends."

"Even when they're sick."

"I think, I'll just tell him that you're my lab partner and then I'll take car of you. He may help."

"Ok I guess, I'm trusting you not to kill me."

We both laughed and I said, "You're so funny."

When the bell rung we went and got in my car. I headed towards the apartment I share with Zayn and on the way Niall and I talked. We told each other where we were from. Me: Bradford, Niall: Mullingar. We talked about our siblings. Me: Zayn (17), Niall: Greg (20). He told me that he moved here alone and didn't know about living on his own so I told him if he hit it off with Zayn, then he could probably move in. I pulled up to the apartment complex and we both got out. 

"Thanks again."

"No problem Niall."

We went up to my apartment and I unclocked the door.

"Zayn I have a friend over."

"ASL."

"16, Male, Bradford now."

Next thing I knew Zayn was showing up and he came over and tried to hug him.

"I wouldn't do that. I'm sick."

"You do not kow how many times I get sick. It doesn't matter if I catch one more."

All three of us laughed.

"So what's your name and where are you from," Zayn asked.

"I'm Niall James Horan and I'm from Mullingar, Ireland."

"Oh cool. Wanna play some video games?"

"Yea."

"Okay y/n get Niall the third controller."

I did as Zayn asked, "Oh Niall's quite uncomfortable about living on his own. After all he did just get here a little bit ago."

"You can move in, we have extra space that we don't know what to do with."

"Thanks."

"Anytime Nialler."

After playing games, I saw Niall was getting tired so I kind of helped him to bed, well until Zayn took over take care of the not so unattractive boy. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up:                                                        Contest: You Take Care of Him

                                                                       The New Kid: Li, Haz, Zayn, and Lou

                                                                       Request for LouisTommoLover91

                                                                       Request for Gabs_dancer23 

                                                                       Brooks Twins Sick Series (cold/flu for both)

Vote, commnt, and send in your stories

Thx again :)