Request for Goconfidently26xx

Luke's P.O.V.

The boys and I are getting ready for the concert we are about to do when I all of a sudden feel like I'm going to throw up. I walk slowly over to Calum so that I don't upset my stomach even more.

"Cal I don't feel so good," I whimper.

"What's wrong," he asked, turning towards me.

"I feel like I'm gonna pu-", I was interrupted by bile shooting up my throat and onto Calum.

"Lu-," he's caught of by his own gagging.

I hear him heave and then feel him throw up on my back as I'm throwing still throwing up. I start crying as I keep puking.

"Ok ok come on Luke," I hear and feel someone pull me somewhere.

I stopped puking a couple seconds after I was pulled and opened my eyes up to see Ashton dragging me back to my dressing room.

"I'm gonna call your mum and tell her to meet us back at the house."

I sniffled and nodded. Ashton dialed my mum as he got a trash can for me. He talked to her for a while and then walked back to me and handed me the phone. He left after.

"Hey sweetie how are you feeling," mum asked.

"Sick."

"You got sick huh?"

"Yea."

"Yea? Ash told me everything sweetie. I'm sorry I'll meet you guys at the house and make you all better. How's that sound?"

"G-", I threw the phone down and picked up the trash can, waiting for the inevitable.

Soon enough I gripped the trash can and retched into it, my stomach convulsing and sending bile up my throat. I did this for a couple minutes and wished Ashton was still in here so I didn't leave my mom hanging. Once I was done, I wiped my mouth with a tissue and picked the phone back up.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"You got sick again didn't you?"

"Yea," I barely managed to get out before I burst into tears.

"Ok ok baby calm down."

I kept crying and sniffling.

"Luke you're gonna make yourself sick again."

I let the phone fall again and I gagged as I picked up the trash can. I violently retched into it, bringing up more bile. I did this for about a minute before picking the phone back up.

"I'm gonna go sweetie. Ok? I'll meet you back at the house."

"Ok mum."

"I love you baby just try to sleep on the way here."

"Ok I love you too."

I hung up and buried my face in the bin again before getting sick for the 4th time. I heard the boys come in and I stopped throwing up to look up at them.

"You look tired," Michael said.

"I am," I croaked.

"Well let's get you home and to bed."

I smiled thinking of my mum and her care. The boys helped me to the car and I fell asleep on Ash, not even up to asking if they'd canceled the concert.

Calum's P.O.V.

I was driving when Ashton screamed up to me, "Pull over! Luke doesn't look so good!"

I turned the music down and pulled over to the side of the road. In the rear view mirror, I saw Ashton shift and wake Luke. Luke immediately jolted out of the car and threw up on the side of the road. The smell started getting to me and I gagged.

Michael rubbed my back, "It's ok. Try to keep it down."

I nodded, but the sound and smell got to me. I didn't even have the energy to open the door so I puked all over my shirt and pants. I started crying while Michael rubbed my back. Soon enough we were back on the road with me in the back with Ash and Luke, Michael driving.

My clothes reeked of vomit, but the smell wasn't enough to make me throw up. When we arrived home, Liz was already waiting. Ash and Liz helped Luke inside while Michael helped me inside.

I got changed and Ash, Michael, and I played video games while Liz took care of Luke, me occasionally puking when I heard Luke puke.

Liz's P.O.V.

I helped Luke up to his room and into his bed. He immediately closed his eyes when his head hit the pillow. I went downstairs and made him soup and tea while he slept. I put some toast on the tray along with his soup and tea and headed upstairs.

I got a thermometer and then went back to Luke's room. I placed the tray on Luke's nightstand and waited for him to wake up. It was not long before he did so, he woke up gagging. I realized that I hadn't got him a trash can so I helped him to the toilet.

He threw up a little on me as I raced him there and then he fell in front of the toilet. He gripped the sides as he threw up. I rubbed circled in my baby's back. He had stopped after a while.

"You done?"

He nodded weakly so I helped him up and back to bed. I got him a trash can and put it beside him, then grabbed the tray and gave it to him.

"I'm not hungry."

"I know but you need to eat so that you have something to puke up."

He nodded and started eating while I changed into one of the outfits I brought with me. I went downstairs to get the special medicine I brought with me.

"Mum," I heard Luke yell.

I ran up the stairs and into Luke's room to see him violently throw up what he'd just ate. After he was done I helped him lie down and put the trash can beside the bed.

"Just lay down, I'm going to check your temperature."

He nodded and I put the thermometer in his mouth. He closed his eyes as it took his temperature and I ran my hand through his sweaty hair. It came to a conclusion: 103.2 degrees.

"You should rest, you have a high fever," I told him as I walked towards the door.

"Mum wait!"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you stay in here? I'm scared."

"Sure baby."

I stayed in his room and helped him whenever he threw up and I took care of him for the whole day. He was feeling better the next day and since I'd already taken the week off, I stayed with them.

_________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up: Sick Jai, Austin, Bieber, and Part 7? 😉😘

So I have a long break for Thanksgiving: Nov 26-31

Oh and also I can take my permit test on Wednesday and I'm so excited I really want to drive so I hope I freakn pass bruh so I need a lot of freakn luck like I'm so scared bruh

Luv and thx again :)