Part 5 of Yayy

Michael's P.O.V.

I woke up to Calum crying again, "Not you too Michael, why am I so alone?!"

I felt like crying because he's worried about me and I walked over to him.

"Calum I'm right here", I said as I pushed back his sweaty hair back.

"Mikey I'm so sorry", he sobbed, "Mikey please don't leave me. Luke is gone and I just want you here with me!"

"Calum", I shook him, "Calum!"

He didn't wake up.

"Ashton", I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Luke!"

The boys rushed upstairs and came into Calum's room.

"Michael", Calum sobbed.

"He won't wake up", I felt one of my own tears fall down my cheek.

"Ashton Michael's dead", Calum sobbed.

"Get me a cloth", Luke said and then coughed, "And wet it with water."

"You are sick aren't you", I asked.

"I thought you knew that Ashton was sick."

"No wally, I'm talking about you."

"I'm not sick", he coughed.

"Very convincing."

"Look we can still do the show Michael."

"No we can't Luke don't you understand that Calum is in a state that even I don't know and I take the time to know what every one goes through. I want to know he's okay and give advice, but I'm crying."

"It's ok Micheal."

"No it's not Luke."

Ashton came back with the wet cloth and I placed it on Calum's forehead. He woke up immediately.

"Calum", I asked.

"Michael", Calum croaked, "Michael I want a hug."

I gave him a big hug, "It's ok Calum. Luke and I are both here."

"Luke", he motioned for Luke to join the hug.

He joined and Calum sobbed, "I missed you guys."

"Aww we were here the whole time Cal and we aren't going anywhere."

He let go and smiled, but it disappeared, "This means we can't do the concert?"

"Afraid not Cal", I sighed.

"I can do it Michael", he said, "Can we please do it?"

"No-"

"Yes", Luke said.

Luke looked at me with an angry expression and mouthed, "Stop trying so hard Mikey."

I sighed, "Yes."

It pained me to say it because I could just feel that something is going to go wrong.

"Get ready", I told them.

Calum jumped up and I walked out to get ready. Soon we were all ready so we left for the concert.

We got into the dressing rooms and laid down our stuff.

"Alright we have five minutes to go", some stage guy shouted, "Let's go backstage."

We all jumped up, except for Calum.

"Calum let's go", Luke said.

Calum slowly got up and followed us. I heard him start coughing.

"PSH", he sneezed.

"Bless you", I said.

We started walking towards the thick black wall, the only thing that separates backstage from the stage. Luke was in front, then Ashton, then Calum and then I was behind, with my crutches. I was behind Calum when he started walking out of a straight line.

Calum moaned softly in an effort to stay balanced and then he stopped and fell back. I quickly rushed to catch him, dropping one of my crutches, so he wouldn't fall. The other boys kept walking as I stabilized us on my crutch.

"Guys", I screamed, "Calum!"

They all looked back to see Calum passed out in my arms. They rushed to help me.

"Ey go on stage and tell our fans that we can't perform", Ashton screamed.

Luke picked Calum up off of me and Ashton picked up my crutch, then handed it to me. I followed Ashton and Luke as fast as I could, but they rushed into the dressing rooms faster than I could go.

Before I knew it Ashton was running to get somebody.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I rushed to the black wall to get our manager, but I stopped when I heard booing.

"Calum is a faggot, he ruins everything", I heard someone scream, "I paid good money to see my baby. Where's Ashton?!"

I felt anger boil inside of me. What the bloody hell? I walked out on stage and took the microphone from our manager.

"Calum is not a fag and he doesn't ruin everything", I felt myself start crying, "He tried to come here and Michael said no, but he still wanted to come. He pushed himself for what? To get called a fag and get booed. If you think Calum is a fag just leave because I'd rather loose fans than have 'fans' who think my mate is a fag so boo that."

I walked off, still angry. Who would dare call Cal a fag? He can't help that he's sick.

_______________________________________________________

I know none of y'all would do that lol

Thx just comment if you want me to update :)