They're Sick and Other Band Takes Care of Them

So you guys should enter my contest deadline is September 8, 2014 so get writing. Please, please, please participate, I just want to see everyone's writing...a lot of people hae contests and people participate and win so please please please participate, you get to chose a boy from 5SOS, 1D, Austin's crew, Justin's crew, and the Janoskians. I didn't get another group so ig you guys can pick from Emblem(2?) or O2L so please comment what group and please please please participate:)

Good luck :*

I cannot stress this enough that I want you guys to inbox me, put the link to ur page/story or comment the story in my comments please

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ashton's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of vomiting and groaned, putting my arm over my eyes. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep, but as soon as I was close to being asleep I heard a lot of nose blowing.

"There is a concert tonight," I yelled," Can I get some sleep?!"

I immediately started coughing and put a hand over my throat, recognizing that it was sore and dry. I kept coughing and it hurt.

"Is everything alright," I heard and then the light was turned on.

I looked to see who it was and Niall was standing in the doorway, looking about as tired as I feel.

"We're fi-," and then my voice was raspy and unclear.

"Woah," Niall looked at me, "Are you okay?"

"Turn the light out," I heard Michael groan.

I tried to clear my throat, but ended up coughing painfully again.

"You sound sick," Liam said, appearing in the doorway.

I shook my head, "We're good."

"You don't sound good," Louis appeared in the doorway.

Harry came in next, with a sleepy Calum in his arms. He looked a greenish pale and I knew something was up: My throat is sore, Luke's sinuses are bothering him, and Calum has a stomach bug. 

"Please turn the light out," Michael repeated and then gagged. 

"I need to see if Ash, Cal, and Luke are okay," Liam said.

Michael audibly gagged and by the time I looked at him, he'd thrown up all over his blankets. He laid back against his pillow and scrunched his face. 

"It hurts," he whimpered.

I felt like coughing and tried not to, but I started coughing forcefully, pain shooting through my throat. I whimpered too and felt myself start crying at the prickling and burning pain that had settled in my throat.

"You guys definitely can't perform tonight," Liam sighed at us.

Calum suddenly threw up on Harry's shirt, the crashing sound of vomit and the bright light making Michael throw up again. This is one of Michael's migranes, he always is sensitive to light and throws up if he moves when he has a bad migrain.

"Yea, but we can at least try," Luke suggested and then coughed a little.

"Ok these guys need rest and taking care of," Liam coached the other four members of One Direction, "So each of you tackle one boy while I work things out with management."

"I'll take care of Ash," Niall said, "After all he's my best friend."

"I'll take care of Captain LightKill," Louis said, "He's the one that wanted to tackle me a couple days ago."

Michael laughed a slight laugh from his bunk.

"I've got Calum," Zayn said, "His hair is like mine."

"So I have Luke," Harry said.

I coughed into my hand, my throat hurting even more. Niall came over and the rest of One Direction helped the lads lay down and then began trying to diagnose them.

"Symptoms," Niall asked, staring at his phone.

"Sore throat, painful cough," I told him.

He placed his hand on my forehead, "And a fever. Looks like you have strep and a fever."

"Great," I moaned.

"I think Calum has a stomach bug," Zayn told us.

"Looks like Michael has a bad migraine."

"Luke has a cold," Harry kind of laughed, "Nothing major."

"I'll tell Liam to get medicine," Louis said.

Louis called Liam, then after a while hung up.

"He'll be here in a couple of minutes", Louis told us.

They all nodded and after a few minutes, Liam dropped off medicine before taking off again. The boys distributed medicine to us and then got up and started to exit our room.

"You guys should get some sleep," Niall warned before closing the door and turning the light off.

I turned over and coughed into my hand again before drifting into a warm sleep, feeling loved and satisfied. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Contest? And Group?

Next Up:                                      1D: They're Sick and Other Band Takes Care of Them

                                                      5SOS and 1D: They Do A Challenge

                                                      Request for IdaAndersen777

                                                      Request for LOVETOWRITE45

                                                      Contest: You Take Care of Him

                                                      Request for LouisTommoLover91

                                                      Request for Gabs_dancer23