Chrismas Present Pt3

Matt (19) Y/n (18) Nick (4)

Your P.O.V.

I woke up early just like every Christmas, maybe it's because I'm anxious or something.

"Mommy," I heard.

Or maybe it's because of my four year old. I ran down the stairs to see Nick excitedly waiting by the presents. He had one in his lap.

"No no sweetie we gotta wait til Daddy comes downstairs," I cooed as I took the present away.

I put it back under the tree.

"Why don't you watch Mickey Mouse? I heard Santa is gonna be on there!"

"Yea!"

I turned the TV on and tuned it to Mickey Mouse. Nick screamed in excitement and I just laughed.

"Mommy's gonna go make the Mac n Cheese so that we can take it to Grandma's."

Nick was already zoned out and too into Mickey Mouse. I walked into the kitchen and got the macaroni noodles out and then placed them in a pot of water. I heard some coughs come from upstairs, but I just ignored it for now.

I turned the heat on and then started making a cup of coffee. Once the coffee was done, I put creamer in it, mixed it up, and then sat down to drink it. I heard the coughing again, but this time it was louder. I put my cup of coffee down and ran up the stairs.

"Matt, babe, are you okay," I asked as I walked into our room.

"M fine," he said with a raspy voice.

"You don't sound it or look it."

"M fine."

I looked down at the sheets and they looked a little damp so I felt them. The spots around him were damp and I could tell that Matt was sweating. He had a pained expression on his face too.

"Aww baby," I cooed as felt his forehead.

"M fine, it's just I got a headache."

"Your eyes are glossy and you're sweating."

"I feel alright."

His breath started hitching and he grabbed a tissue. He sat up and cupped his hand around the tissue, which he held up to his nose.

"HUSHOO! Huh...HUSHOO! HUSHOO!"

"Goodness. Bless you."

He sniffled and then started coughing into the crook of his arm.

"Your nose is red also."

"M fine honey don't worry."

"Are you fine enough to open presents? Because Nick is downstairs waiting to open his."

He nodded and then got up. I followed him down the stairs and into the living room.

"Nick are your ready to open gifts," Matt asked as enthusiastically as he could.

"Yea daddy!"

Nick scooted over towards the tree and Matt and I sat down. I looked at Matt to see him duck his face into the crook of his arm.

"HUSHOO! HUSHOO! SHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!"

I smirked at him and he gave me a smile. I just shook my head and moved my attention to Nick, who had already unwrapped his first gift.

"What'd ya get, what'd ya get," Matt asked.

"Shoes!"

"These are called jordans and they are very awesome shoes," Matt told Nick.

"Yea!"

Matt turned around and put his arm over his nose again.

"HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! Heh..HITCHOO!"

"Bless you honey," I said.

He coughed into the crook of his arm and I could see the little bit of his face that was still showing turn bright red.

"Honey you should go lay down."

"But what aboud your mombs," he breathed out.

(But what about your mom's)

"I'll take Nick and tell my mom you weren't feeling your best."

"Yea okay. I think it's best to go upstairs. HUSHOO! I wouldn't want you or Nick to catch this. HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!"

I could hear him sneezing all the way up the stairs and I felt bad. But I took Nick to my mom's and told everyone Matt wasn't feeling well. They all missed him and sit me home with his gifts.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up: Requests

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABES🎅🎄❤️😘