Request for LouisTommoLover91's cousin

Louis's P.O.V.

I walked into the front door of y/n and I's apartment. I hadn't eaten lunch like I usually did and I should've known I would be especially hungry. I walked into our bedroom and found y/n sleeping. 

"Babe I thought you were gonna make dinner," I shook her.

"Lou," she moaned, "I will in a-"

Her snores once again filled the room.

"Babe I didn't have lunch today. Please can you make dinner?"

"Lou," she snapped.

I felt my stomach growl. 

"What the fuck was that?"

"My stomach, I told you to make dinner."

"I'm sorry, but I just wanted to sleep. I guess you would just like me to be a cranky, tired y/n. Hmm?"

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's fine. I'll just go make dinner."

She smiled on her way out. I would've enjoyed her messy bun, mickey mouse pajamas, and slippers if my stomach wasn't currently making whale noises. I followed her until she went to the kitchen and I broke away from her tracks to go lay on the couch.

"What do you want Lou?"

"Something good."

"Do you even know me Lou?"

"Yes."

"Then you know I always fix something good."

"Well I'll be impressed."

"How about fish and chips, yorkshire tea, and yorkshire pudding?"

"Bloody hell y/n don't joke like that!"

"Like what BooBear?"

"Like you're gonna make some things that I would have from home," I told her, "I haven't had yorkshire pudding in forever!"

"Well I found a recipe so now I'll make it for you anytime."

"A guy can get use to this."

"A boy," I heard her mutter.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

I always say I'm a man and tell y/n that her boyfriend is a man. She always jokes and says I'm a boy not a man. My response is that I am 22 so I'm grown. 

"I thought so."

My belly made another whale sound which sent a pain through my belly. I whimpered.

"Lou what's wrong."

"I'm just hungry," a tear slid down my cheek and I wiped it.

"Next time eat lunch Lou."

"The lads and I had really gotten into this song that Harry, Josh, and Liam had wrote."

"Well that's a One Direction problem and not a y/c/n (your combined name) problem."

A new set of pain went through my belly as it grumbled. I felt myself start to cry. 

"Lou," y/n yelled, "Are you sure you're fine?"

"It feels like my stomach is being cut by a thousand needles y/n! Please hurry!"

"Well Lou I am cooking as fast as I can."

Suddenly my stomach dropped and I wasn't hungry anymore. I knew that even food couldn't help now because the smell of it made me wanna throw up even more than before. A small gag forced a little bit of vomit up my throat and into my hands. I gagged again and breathed heavily, trying to keep my stomach contents where they belonged. I dashed for the bathroom and heaved up some vomit on my shirt on the way there.

"Lou!"

I hiccuped and some more vomit came up my throat and into the toilet. I felt y/n rub circles in my back.

"You said it was just hunger."

"It was, but I throw up if I don't have food within six hours of the last meal."

"Why didn't I know Lou?"

"Because I usually eat lunch and have snacks."

"Oh I'm sorry Lou."

I heaved up some stomach acid and I heard y/n sigh.

I whimpered, "I'm not even hungry anymore."

I could tell my throat was burned because it sounded raw.

"Well you need to eat something so you're not just throwing up stomach acid."

I nodded and y/n got up, coming back with some grapes and water. I ate the grapes and drank the water, then laid in y/n's lap. Soon enough, I felt like I was gonna throw up and I whimpered as I brung myself up to the toilet. Y/n noticed my movement and rubbed my back.

"Deep breaths BooBear."

I nodded and then gagged. I gagged even more and then it all came back up. I felt my tears glide down my cheek and I started whimpering again.

"You done," y/n asked after a while.

I nodded.

"Well let's get you cleaned up."

She helped me take my shirt off and then my pants, socks, and boxers. She put me in the water and washed my body.

"This is what I should be doing to you."

"Well you're my little weakling right now."

I smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Sry it's taken me so long to update, my mom is in the hospital (she's doing fine)

Vote, comment, and request :)