Request for ZebraStripez11

Jai's P.O.V.

I felt my arm being shook. I rolled over and tried to fall back asleep as I hadn't gone to sleep the whole night and we had an interview later. My arm was tugged again.

"Fuck off", I yelled and then rolled over.

The person didn't tug my arm again, but I could hear the springs in the bed squeak and then a thud. It's probably Luke wanting us to jump on our beds together again. He left because he knew I wouldn't wake him. He's actually done this a lot. I tried to picture tacos again so I could fall asleep. I started dreaming of tacos and "Fucking Best Song Ever". The video and audio in my head stopped playing as I heard someone start puking.

I threw my blankets over my body, making them come off, and sat up. I started walking to the bathroom, but hit my head on the doorway. I held my head and kept walking, sleepily, til I got to the bathroom. It stunk so bad which sent me fully awake in a matter of seconds. Opening my eyes fully, I saw Luke puking into the toilet. 

"Are you okay Luke", I asked.

"My stomach hurts", he gagged.

I sat down and started rubbing his back. He sobbed as he gagged. A little bit of sick came out and he spit. He kept gagging and I kept rubbing his back. 

He sobbed, "I don't wanna be sick."

"I don't want you to be sick...Are you done?"

He nodded, "But I still feel like I'm gonna throw up later."

"I'll grab a bucket, you get back in bed."

"Wake me up when it's time to get ready for the interview."

"You aren't going Luke", I ran downstairs.

"Yes I will", he shouted after me.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bucket before going back up the stairs. I walked into Luke and I's room and placed the bucket on the nightsatand beside an already sleeping Luke. I climbed back into bed, sleepy as ever. I pulled the blankets over myself, rolled over, and closed my eyes. I heard Luke start puking, imagining it in my dream before realizing he was in real life.

I opened my eyes, "And you think you're going to the interview."

I smirked at him while he gripped the bowl closely. He started sobbing again as he retched painfully. I cringed at his alien sounding retching, but couldn't help laughing after. He sounds just like he did in the 3 liter milk challenge.

"I will be fine by then", he sobbed.

"I'm sorry Luke", I jumped onto his lower bunk and sat down.

I dried his tears with my shirt.

"I wanna go Jai", tears spilled over his eyelids again.

"I know Luke, but it's in thirty minutes and you just threw up."

"Hey I hadn't thrown up in three hours, the interview is only two hours long."

"True, get ready."

He smiled and put his clothes on. We ran down the stairs after he was dressed to see the boys in the pool. 

I opened the door, "Get out faggots!"

They all laughed and dried off. They came inside as I sat down with some Vegemite on toast. I looked at Luke to see him gagging softly. 

"Keep it down", I whispered.

He kept gagging softly and I was sure he was gonna blow, but he swallowed it. The boys ran upstairs.

"Luke-", I started.

"It was because you were eating your breakfast with your mouth open you fuckered."

I laughed. The boys came down.

"Let's go", James said. 

We all followed him out to the van that was being driven by Big Rob. Ronnie was in the passenger seat and the rest of us were in the middle and back. Big Rob drove to the interview and got out. He escorted us and Ronnie into the interview and then Big Rob and Ronnie left.

"Hi boys", the young lady said enthusiastically.

"Hi", I yelled.

"Well don't be shy, get comfortable."

Beau didn't take long to get comfortable, putting his feet up on the coffee table. The young lady smiled.

"How old are you", Daniel asked.

Stupid, common Daniel.

"I'm the one that asks the question, but I'm 23."

She went on with the questions and I kept an eye on Luke. Halfway through, Luke started gagging silently. He put an arm around his stomach and squeezed his eyes shut. I nudged Luke. Nothing happened.

I knudged Luke again and whispered, "Are you alright."

He sobbed as softly as he could and shook his head. I took his arm and tried to help on his feet. As soon as he was standing, he bent over and threw up. He fell on the floor and sobbed.

"Stop the camera", the young lady said, "And get a trash can."

Luke kept throwing up on the carpet and sobbed harder, "I'm sorry."

She patted his back, "It's ok honey."

Someone got Luke a trash can and the lady and I got Luke back onto the couch. He threw up in the trash can that a guy had placed in front of him. He retched and cried. The young lady rubbed his back.

"Luke I'm not mad at you", she soothed.

"I didn't mean-"

"Luke it's ok I'm not mad."

He nodded, "I'm done."

"You should go home Luke, we'll reschedule."

He nodded and I put his arm around his shouler as the other boys kept standing there like idiots. I rolled my eyes and helped him out to Big Rob. He gently flung Luke over his shoulders.

"Who's a sick little Janoskian", Big Rob asked.

I saw more tears fall down Luke's cheek.

"I think he's caught the stomach bug that Daniel had last week", Ronnie suggested as we got into the van.

"I agree", I said.

Big Rob laid him in the back with me on the left and James on the right. He laid his head on James and put his feet on me, trying to fall asleep. At first, he had succeeded, but as the car ride got bumpy he gagged more in his sleep. We wento over a large bump and eyes shot open.

He hit Beau, "I'm gonna be sick."

Beau hit Ronnie and repeated it and Ronnie repeated it to Big Rob. Next thing I knew, we were stopping on the side of the road. Luke jumped up and opened the door. He threw up in the grass on the side of the road and I patted his back. Soon we were back in the car and we went home without anymore stops. Luke went straight to bed. He had the stomach bug as we'd suspected.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Terribly sorry, but this week was finals week. I have two finals tomorrow and then I'm gonna go to school on Friday.

I'm gonna say bye to my friends that love me enough to come the last day :)

Widh me luck on my finals ;P