Luke Hemmimgs

Micheal's P.O.V.

I was dreaming about y/n and how all four of us were best friend with her, but I wanted to much more. I woke up to loud retching.

"Y/n," I yelled in an asking tone.

She hadn't looked like she was feeling well last night.

"No it's Luke," y/n called, "We're in the bathroom upstairs!"

I ran up the stairs really fast and towards the bathroom. I got to the door of the bathroom in time to see Luke hunch over and spill his dinner from last night. Y/n looked upset while she was rubbing Luke's back.

"What's wrong?"

"I have a meeting, but I can't really leave Luke."

"I got him from here," I told her, kind of gagging.

"Are you kidding me? You just gagged! You can't handle being around sick people."

"Yes I can."

"Mikey I've known some of you since kindergarten and I've been living with all of you for three years now. I can't leave him with you."

"Y/n," I grabbed her shoulder, "Go to your meeting, I got him."

She rolled her eyes and got up, "Good luck."

She chuckled as she left the bathroom.

"I'm leaving now," y/n called and then I heard the door close.

Luke retched loudly.

"Luke, you okay?"

"Peachy."

"Cool."

Luke's P.O.V.

"Cool," Michael told me.

"Michael I was kid- Mike?"

I turned around. He was gone. Classical Michael. I gagged a little and whimpered wishing y/n was still here. I forced my head into the bowl and retched. I was sick for a couple minutes before my stomach relaxed. I tried to get up, but I was too weak. I just grabbed a bucket, then crawled over to my bed. I got up in it, my stomach hurting when I even got up a little.

I turned on the TV and soon and soon my eyes closed. After what seemed like only minutes I opened my eyes to someone chewing. I looked over to see Michael eating a piece of pizza.

"Michael! Where have you been?!"

"Getting pizza," he answered wit his mouth full.

I grabbed the bucket and retched loudly, the sight of Michael's half chewed pizza setting me off. I put the bucket down and closed my eyes for a couple of seconds. When I opened them Michael and his pizza slice were in my face. The smell of the olives made me gag.

"Want some," he asked and shoved the pizza in my face.

I gagged and heaved up some bile onto his pizza, the rest going on my blanket. I could barely breathe while I threw up and once my stomach relaxed, all I could here was:

"Ew my pizza."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up: Ashton Irwin

Ok so did y'all look up Alex and his lip ring

Be honest...

Yea well if you didn't please and PLEASE COMMENT REACTIONS lls

Jus heard a siren. Sounded like a duck AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok so look up Alex Constancio and try to find one with his lip ring he killed me before but now idek

Funny ass siren lls

Search Alex Constancio, comment ur reaction/rate him, and vote please (wow I never say tht and I just realized tf I'm so rude)

Thx again lovelies :)