Part 6 of Yayy

Luke's P.O.V.

I watched Calum just lay there on the couch, almost lifelessly. I coughed silently into my fist, not wanting to draw attention away from Calum, nor draw attention to me. I lost and Michael looked at me.

"Are you alright," he asked.

I nodded and rubbed my nose trying to alleviate the tickle in my nose. Please something happen, I don't want Michael to try and parent me. Calum moaned and then turned. Yes thank you Calum!

"Calum," Michael shook him.

Calum moaned and then pulled his shirt over his mouth and nose.

"Huh...PSH! PSH! Ahh...PSH!"

He just let the shirt fall back down to his chest.

"Calum," Ashton screamed, his voice cracking.

I laughed and Calum laughed weakly, but started hacking afterwards. He coughed into his hand, his body and hand trembling from the powerful coughs.

"Uh how are you doing Cal," I asked.

"I wanna go home," Calum groaned.

"Alright," Michael sighed, "Let's go."

"I'm sorry Mikey, I thought I was fine," Calum said, a tear gliding down his cheek.

"You're fine mate."

Calum stood up, but his knees buckled and he fainted. I ran and put my hands under his armpits, catching him.

"Alright let's get him to the van," Michael commanded.

Ashton helped me drag Calum out to the van. Once our tour manager (Matt) saw us, he jumped out of the van and came over to us.

"What happened," Matt asked taking Calum from us.

Michael answered for us, "He fainted twice."

Calum moaned and opened his eyes, "I'm tired."

"You can fall asleep on me," Ashton offered.

"I wanna sleep in the back."

Matt nodded and I climbed in the back. Matt handed Calum to me and I just buckled him in with the bottom part so he could lay on my shoulder comfortably. Just as I thought, he'd fallen asleep on my shoulder, but we hadn't even gotten on the highway yet. I looked at Calum to see he was sweating.

"Hey can you turn up the air conditioning back here," I shouted to Matt.

The vents blasted with cold air and I shivered. Calum's head fell and then his eyes opened slowly to see me still shivering.

"I don't need the air conditioning."

"Yes you do."

"But you're cold Luke."

"And you're burning up Cal."

He smiled, "Thanks."

His eyes dropped again and he was out of it again. I felt so bad because even though Calum was more than a half a year older than me, I still felt like his big brother. I suddenly had the urge to sneeze, but I didn't want to wake Cal. (or draw attention)

"Hhh'ESH!"

Michael and Ashton turned to look back at me. I looked down at a half-awake Calum.

"Bless you," I mumbled to him.

"I didn't sn-," he began, but I hushed him.

Michael and Ashton turned back around and I sighed out of relief.

"You have to keep my health a secret ok," I whispered to Calum, "Just pretend like you sneezed when I do."

Calum nodded.

"Hhh'ESH," I sneezed to the side that Calum was not on.

Calum put his arm over his mouth and nose.

"Bless you," I said.

"Bless you Calum," Michael and Ashton chorused.

Ashton turned back around, but Michael just stared at me for a couple of seconds before turning around also. This happened way much more than I wanted it to and I knew Michael had found out that I was sick, but a part of me still hoped that he hadn't. I walked into Cal's house tiredly while Michael and Ashton carried Calum in the house behind me.

Ashton and Michael dropped Calum on the couch and I went right beside him. I tried to keep my eyes open and tried to refrain from sneezing. I pinched the bridge of my nose and kept staring at Michael and Ashton. Ashton was talking and I had zoned out. 

"Luke," I heard Michael say as my eyes started closing.

I made my eyes shoot back open.

"Luke I know you're sick. Just go to sleep."

I nodded and let my eyes shut.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Everyone's been requesting Part 6 so hope you enjoyed

Vote, comment, request :)