Jai (cold)

Beau's P.O.V.

We were eating breakfast, the boys and I. Well everyone except Jai.

"Where's Jai," I asked.

"I don't know," Daniel answered and then laughed.

"Has he even woken up yet?"

"God Beau stop worrying, when you do this you always make us late and Jai is fucking fine every single time," Luke said like he was annoyed.

"You think he's okay?"

"Yes Beau," James sighed.

I nodded and ate my cereal, still worried about Jai.

"ESH," I heard.

I raised my eyebrows at James, Daniel, and Luke.

"He probably fell on his ass," Luke laughed.

"ESH! ASHuh! USHuh!"

"Bless you Jai," I called.

"Ugh Beau! I don't even think he's sick."

"Maybe not, but he did sneeze didn't he?"

Jai came in and he was red in the face.

"You okay," I asked.

"Fine," he answered.

"You sure?"

He nodded and then closed his eyes for a couple of seconds.

"Woah!"

I rushed over to him.

"I'm fine," he said and put a hand on his forehead.

"Really?"

He nodded and then put his hand out in front of him and walked to the stool.

He sat down and put his head in his arms.

"Are you blind," Daniel asked and then laughed.

"Stop," he moaned.

"Are you able to do the interview," Luke asked.

"I'm fine I just got kinda dizzy."

"Ok."

He nodded and soon we heard snoring.

We just left him while we got ready and then we went back down to him when it was time to go.

"Jai," I tapped on him.

"Hmm," he questioned sleepily.

"It's time to go to the interview."

He nodded and got up, then followed us out to the van. I pulled out my phone and made a keek.

"On our way to the interview," I told the fans, "Jai's really ill, but he's doing this for you guys anyway."

I finished up as Ronnie drove us to the interview and he and Big Rob helped us get into the studio where the interview was being held.

Luke's P.O.V.

We shook hands with the interviewer who looked to be in her early to mid 20s and then we sat down on the couch. Jai sat down beside me and looked like he was going to doze off at any second.

"Let's begin the interview," the lady said, "How is everyone?"

"Good."

"Good."

"Good."

"Good."

No one could hear Jai, but he was talking and afterwards he winced and put his hand on his throat.

I answered for him, "He's ill."

"So sorry, you guys are about to start a tour?"

"Yes," Beau answered, "The Got Cake Tour."

"Oh that's cool. How does everyone feel about it?"

"I'm excited we're going to have lots of fun," Beau said.

"I bet," she laughed.

I heard Jai start coughing and I looked over at him. He looked miserable and it was all because of me, I'd given him my cold. His breath started hitching.

"ESHuh! ESHuh! ESHuh! ESH! Sorry."

"It's alright sweetie you're sick."

Jai nodded and tried to cough silently.

"What should fans look forward to seeing in your concerts?"

"Nothing specific, just random things," James answered and then laughed.

Jai tried to cough silently, but ended up hacking and moving the whole couch with his loud harsh coughs.

"Well I know you guys are on a tight schedule so we will get back to you guys later. It was fun having you."

"It was fun being here," I said.

She ended the interview.

"We aren't doing anything after this," Daniel said politely.

"I know something told me that Jai should get some rest, maybe it's my older sisterly care," she laughed.

"Thanks," Beau said.

Ronnie drove us home and Jai went to bed right away. Thankfully nobody caught it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up:                                                       Jai Flu 

                                                                      Request for Zayniac420

                                                                      Special Parts

If you want me to read yours/someone elses sickfics plz plz plz tell me :)

It is ok to promote yourself so if you want to tell people to check out yours, go right ahead cuz hey that's how you get readers lol :)

I want to apologize to LOVETOWRITE45, I just wanted you to know I was talking about Luke Brooks and maybe I will try to write last names if two people have the same name :P

Updating in a couple of minutes

Thx again :)