Part 2 of Yayy!

Calum's P.O.V.

"Calumb", I heard fantly beofre opening my eyes.

I felt a strong tickle in the back of my nose.

"Ehh", I turned away and quckly put my hands over my face, "PSHH!"

"Uh..bless you", he looked in my eyes, "Are you alright?"

I grabbed a tissue and placed it over my nose, "Sneezing is normal Ash."

"Not for you, I've never even heard you sneeze before."

"Well it's still normal, I am hum- Ahh...PSH!"

The tickle stayed, but instead I coughed. It hurt my throat and I let out a soft sob.

"Are you ok?"

I didn't even mean to sob.

"I should be asking you that."

"Well I stopped coughing, but I'm still sneezing and I still have a feber."

He wiped his nose on his sleeve.

"Eww Ash you know how unsanitary that is?"

"Unsanitary by arse."

The tickle grew stronger and I pinched my nose to stop from sneezing.

"ISHoo", Ashton sneezed.

This sent my jealous body over the top.

"Oh gaw-ESH! PSH! Ehh...PSH!"

"Bless you Calumb", he smirked, "So if you aren't sigk I can go get the other boys to have a look at you."

I nodded.

"Mikey, Luke", Ashton screamed.

The loud scream sent me cringing into my pillow.

"Bloody hell Ash", I cursed under my breath.

Michael's P.O.V.

"Mikey, Luke", I heard Ashton scream.

We had all spent the night over, too tired after hauling Calum up to his room as his mom had asked. I shook Luke and he woke up.

"Ashton wants us", I mumbled, still a little asleep even though I was the first one awake.

We both got up and Luke yelled, "Where are you Ashton?"

"In Calumb's roomb!"

We walked up the stairs, down the hall, and into Calum's room.

"What", I asked firmly.

"I", he sputtered a cough, "Think Calumb is sigk."

I looked over at Calum, "He's fine."

"Thank you", Calum rushed, "Bye."

I turned to walkn out, but looked back at Calum, "You're fine right?"

He groaned and glared at me. I threw my arms up in surrender and started to walk out.

"PSH", I heard from behind me, "Ehh...PSHuh!"

"Bless you Ashton", I sighed.

"Calum you are sick", I heard Luke sigh.

I turned around and saw Calum rubbing his nose. He sniffled miserably and desperately. When he failed and discharge leaked from his nose, Ashton handed him a tissue.

"I am fine", Calum said angrily before coughing.

"Ugh this is Ash all over again", I groaned.

Calum threw his tissue away and just glared at me.

"Do I have to get a thermom-", I started.

Calum put his hands over his face, "PLSH! Oh god I need a tissue!"

I got him a tissue and gave it to him. He replaced his hand with the tissue quickly. He wiped his face and I looked at his palm. It was covered with so much discharge that I wanted to throw up. I gagged a little and then turned around.

"Ok Michael, he's done", Luke chuckled.

"I'm not-", Calum started to say.

I cut him off, "There is no way that you can tell us that you aren't sick. I am going to get medicine for you and Ashton."

He nodded and layed back down on his pillow and closed his eyes. I rolled my eyes and left to get medicine. I came back and went into the house. Ashton was chasing Luke.

"Ashton Irwin", I yelled, "Sit the bloody hell down!"

He immediately collapsed on the couch, scared of my loud tone. I glared at Luke and he just knew to sit down on the chair opposite to Ashton. Why do I feel like everyone's father?

"I got a thermometer, some NyQuil and some DayQuil. You both stay down here while I go check on Calum."

They both nodded.

I went up to Calum to see he was sleeping, soft snores escaping as his mouth hung open. It was adorable how one of his legs was on top off the ruffled comforter while the other was under it. I went over and cupped my hand around his forehead. His nostrils quivered while he slept.

"Ehh...PSH!"

He sneezed in my face. I ran straight into the bathroom and tried to wash my face the best I could so I wouldn't get sick. I hope that worked. I went back over to Calum and stuck the thermometer in his mouth. I placed my hand back on his forehead and he leaned into it a little.

"Does that feel good", I asked.

He nodded feebly. It beeped and I read it: 102.9

"Calum", I accidently yelled.

He groaned, probably in pain.

"I'm sorry Cal", I ruffled his already messed up hair, "You just have a high fever."

He nodded. I grabbed a washcloth and put cold water on it. I went back over to Calum who was sleeping once again.

I put it on his forehead, "Night Cal."

Let me go check Ashton before I turn into a sickly monster.