jb

Justin's P.O.V.

"Justin you have soundcheck in five minutes," Ryan says with a frown.

OMy breath started hitching and I got a tickle in my nose, "Are you sure I still have to go? HATCHoo! HATCHOO!"

"Yea I texted Scooter about this, but he said you have a history of not wanting to do things. He told me to ask you if you remember your bad boy stage."

"Yea I remember it, but that was when I didn't give a shit about what I had to and who for. I actually like doing stuff now, except for today because I don't feel good."

"Are you sure you aren't homesick," Chaz asked.

"Are you stupid," Ryan asked him, "Yea cuz if you're homesick, you definitely end up sneezing, coughing, having a headache, chills, and a fever."

"I mean it's called being home-sick. Maybe he misses y/n a lot."

"Can I slap him?"

I shrugged and sniffled.

"Well we should be leaving."

"Fine."

Ryan looked like he knew how I felt. I mean of course, he's my best friend. Chaz, however, looked like it didn't even matter. At least he believed me, unlike Scooter. I got in the car and so did Ryan and Chaz. I put my seatbelt on, knowing if the police pulled me over for something so little as no seatbelt, I'd be in the news for weeks.

"Hurry up man, you said after we could get food and I'm hungry," Chaz wined.

I just sat there and rolled my eyes. I put the car in drive and pulled away from my house. The studio was a couple streets away so it didn't take me long to get there. We stopped at the last light before the turn for the studio. I put my arm around my nose and mouth, feeling like sneezing.

"HATCHOO! HATCHOO! HATCHOO!"

"Bless you."

"Thanks," I said.

The light turned green and I stepped on the gas. I felt the feeling return. I quickly threw my arm over my mouth and nose again.

"HATCHoo! HATCHoo! HATCHOO!"

When I put my arm back down, I realized I was about to hit the car in front of us so I swerved into the other lane.

"HATCHOO! HATCHOO! HATCHOO! HATCHOO!"

By this time tears were starting to fill my eyes.

"Justin you missed the turn," Chaz wined.

I sniffled and blinked back the tears. I made a u turn and headed back towards the studio. I turned into the studio parking lot, finally reaching the destination. I parked and then my breath started hitching.

"CHOO! HATCHOO!"

"Bless you," Ryan and Chaz said together.

"Thangs."

"You sound congested," Ryan said.

"Yea well I can barely breathe."

I sniffled as I got out. I started coughing hard and I shivered. I looked at them and they both looked at each other and then back to me.

"What," I asked in between coughs.

"Nothing."

"Whatever."

I breathed in through my mouth.

"Justin," Scooter's assistant, Jessica, exclaimed.

She put out her arms for me to accept.

"I'm kind of sigk," I warned.

"Kind of sick?! You almost killed me, Chaz, and yourself!"

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

"I drove."

She nodded.

"Well it's soundcheck and then the interview."

"Ugh I forgot the interview."

I sniffled.

"Let me get you some tissues, you sound congested."

"Thanks."

"Yea just go down to the room and I'll meet you guys there."

I nodded and then headed down.

"You're late," Scooter yelled as soon as I walked in the room.

"I'm sorry."

"Yea just hurry up and get busy so we can see how your voice is."

"It hasn't changed except for how it usually sounds when I'm SICK."

"Just start singing so we can run the tests and get you on your way to the interview."

The music started for What Do You Mean.

"What do you mean," was what I got out before succumbing to a tickle in my nose.

"HATCHOO! HATCHOO! HATCHOO!"

"CAN YOU JUST STOP FAKING AND SING?!"

Jessica walked in with the tissues.

"Oh he's got you fooled too?"

"Scooter-"

I started coughing.

"STOP TRYING TO GET OUT OF DOING YOUR JOB!"

"He's not trying to get out if doing his job," Ryan said.

"Yea you should be ashamed," Chaz added.

"IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO HIS JOB HE SHOULD'VE NEVER TRIED TO BECOME FAMOUS!"

And then they all just started yelling as I continued to cough. I was now struggling to breathe and I could see tiny dots dance around me. Finally the darkness just engulfed me. I woke up in a white room. I felt something touching my hand and I looked down at it. It was another hand. I heard a gasp and immediately my eyes met y/n's.

"You're awake!"

She ran out the door. She returned with Ryan, Chaz, Scooter, and a doctor.

"I am so sorry."

"The interview," I blurted and went to get up.

Scooter gently pushed me back down, "You've been out for three days."

"I missed it?"

My voice cracked as I asked and I felt tears well in my eyes.

"Yea but once McKenzie and Addi heard what happened they were happy to accept another day so your fans aren't mad."

"Good."

Y/n took a picture of me.

"What?"

"I'm letting your fans know how selfless and worried you are despite your condition."

"I'm fine."

"You had pneumonia and you were out of it for three days. You are not fine."

"I'll be fine."

"I missed you," y/n said.

"I missed you more."

I put my hands out for her to accept a hug. She did so and I have never been more relieved in my life.

___________________________

Thx for reading :)

Next up: Niall Horan

Vote, comment, request

Thx again lovelies :)