"That's Max. He is Chris' friend. Also, in the music group with us.", explaining to Severin while I tried to push Max inside the dark room. In the next room, there were candles on and were spread everywhere. "You didn't pay your electricity bill, did you?"

"No, I did pay but they threw me out of this house. It could break down, they told me more than one time. All pussies.", he was clearly annoyed that he hadn't any real home anymore. No matter, how much money he possessed, he would never leave this place. And I could understand him. It was a nice house, even if it wasn't safe anymore. 

I sat down on a couch, next to me were Severin and then Max. He was still a little bit tense. And now I could understand him. We weren't alone. There were more boys. A few of them looked not as friendly as Severin was. Even if Severin hadn't tattoos which were so visible, the others were full of them. Some others had scars, which didn't appeare just from some simple cut with a little knife. They were huge. All now staring at Max and me. Me as always tried to break the silence. "Hey, do you want to play?" Severin pleased that he hadn't the need to introduce us, stood up and took the cards from the dinner table. 

"Good idea, princess. Let's play a real round poker, with stake. Who is with me?" All men except for Max shouted their agreement in union. As we sat all around the table, me finally with a drink, which Severin bought me from the kitchen, the wages and cards needed to be sorted out. All were ears when I bet the inside of Chris' cars mystery. Now the game was the fun, I expected it to be. Naturally, because a lot of them are kind of in the gangster area, they tried to cheat in order to win. Funnily they all forgot about me and Max. I was just innocently sitting there and playing what seemed like fair while Max informed me about everybody's cart content. Even more amused was I as they lost. The prices, which I won gave I generously back to them. Then I left Max with them, during my talk with Severin outside.

As we were in front of Chris' car, I leant against it and looked curiously at Severin. "You know what is in the trunk of this car and you also will have heard that Chris is gone. So, do you want to tell me what the hell is going on?" He bended down his head, slightly nodding, while pulling out two cigarettes out of his back pocket. He was holding one out for me to take it, but I refused. "Why?", he asked irritated. "I quitted.", I simply announced. "No, you haven't.", he insisted. "No, really. I quitted.", I repeated myself. "For your old times, princess. Come one. A half one.", and then he broke the cigarette in two and pressed it into my left hand. This seemed as it had been decided without me. I took it and lit it. 

It wasn't that long ago since I decided to quit smoking, but I must definitely admit that I truly missed the feeling of it. The inhale of the nicotine breathed new life into me. And I know how harmful that might be for one's health condition, but after such a messy situation, in which Chris indrawn me, I needed it. After I exhaled and the smoke surrounded me like a puffy cloud, Severin broke the silent vicinity, we were in.

"So, you wanna tell me now, who the lucky guy is?", he asked with a smug expression plastered on his face. "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You know that Chris and I are a perfect couple.", I retorted, sounding surprised of his assault. I needed to keep Chris likings a secret. Even if I trusted Severin a bit and little, did he already assume the truth, he always played dumb with me and so did I. Sometimes, I wondered if Chris maybe told him about it. Although, we might both know it, neither Severin nor me, wanted to admit it. So, we were digging around it. 

"Okay, I always believe you. But maybe you find someone others more interesting than Chris and I probably could help you with it a little. Just for the old times and because you so fairly won at our game today." I wanted desperately beating his smirk out of his face, but I knew that he wouldn't let me. He had fast reflexes and was obviously stronger than me. I didn't want to test it for sure. "But I have not many information.", I objected.

"No problem for me. Tell me." Severin didn't let the theme slide. In the end, I obliged. After I told him everything about my Mr. Cutie- which was a bit pushed by him-, I went to the trunk and showed him, what Chris left there before he was kidnapped. "Cocaine?", asked Severin, sounding very surprised, because he knew as much as I did that Chris was a pot fan. Nothing more. "This isn't from you?", I asked astonished. "No. But I always thought that Chris went into Casinos to play for money and not for something different.", he reckoned stunned.

"It seemed that we both have a lot of questions if we beat Chris out of the hands from this Casino guy." It was clear that he was doing Chris a favour. He owed him a lot. Let's just say 25.000 dollars in cash. "Me for sure but you don't come with me. Chris would kill me if I do." He often forgot that Chris had been going through worse adventures with me than Severin sometimes wanted to believe. And most of them, we promised nobody should find out. So, I was totally against his decision. "But....", however how much I argued with him, he always said it would be too dangerous. Our discussion finally ended, after he was throwing his cigarette on the bottom aggressively, taking the bag of cocaine from me and walking inside without saying anything anymore. Neither did I. Even if I had no problem to fight with him with words, a little bit was I intimidated when he was angry like that. As Max and I were on our way home, I needed to drive. Max had managed to drink so much there, that he was so far away from sober as possible. He often slurred that I had no licence, but I just told him that in this middle of the night there was no other car to cause any problem at all. Also, I assured him a hundred time that I would drive carefully. In spite of being unsure, Max let me drive him home safely. Sometimes I got overwhelmed and pushed too much the accelerator and unfortunately made Max gagged. With that said, I had to reduce the speed.

As I was driving home, I could made out some shadows on the street with their skateboards. One of them was wearing a black hoodie with black trousers with his white Nikes. It pushed me a little bit over the nerves for today, after our encounter on the subway station. I slowed a little bit down to get a better or let's just say longer view of him. As he and his friends were staring at the black little Porsche, they were yawning. Yes, Chris' cars weren't cheap at all. Luckily, Cutie couldn't see me. The windows were tinted. He was just fascinated by the car. Why couldn't he just stare with more like that at me, so that I clearly knew if he was super-duper interested in me? To give him even more satisfaction, I pushed the accelerator pedal down and let my baby roar. With full speed and a beautiful purr of the engine, my car speeded off. A big and pleased feeling was transforming into a huge smirk.