EPILOGUE

⚠️ IMPORTANT > PLEASE READ BEFORE U READ THE CHAPTER ⚠️

this is the original ending for the book. the ending you need for the SEQUEL (still into him).
HOWEVER in the following chapter there is an alternate ending!!! a HAPPY ENDING
but that ending does NOT work with the sequel!

i decided to write a second ending bc the hate i got for making it end like this was ✨insane✨ lmao

anyways!!! so for everyone who's pressed over sad endings, just kindly skip this chapter and read the alternate ending :)))

hope everyone is happy now and I won't get as much dumb messages concerning the ending anymore 🤪

***

2 years later

Jungkook let his head fall back in the pillow, moaning out deeply after his tensed up muscles relaxed and gave him a dizzy feeling all above his body.
Shivers rushing down his spine as his mouth fell a little open, hair nothing but a mess.

"Fuck, that was even better than this morning", he moaned out, biting his swollen lips that were still feeling hot from all the rough kisses he just got.

It was around 2am and movie night had turned out into something much-, well .. more intense than it was planned to be. Their plan for the evening had been to watch barbie movies until they fell asleep, especially because Jungkook was still sore from the past few days.

The past three weeks had been amazing, Taehyung was gone for some pre-course in college so they had the whole house to themselves. Jungkook's parents gone as well, on a trip somewhere-, Kook didn't really care where so he never asked.

"We gotta use the last few weeks before we gotta leave for college", Jimin grinned as he laid down besides from Jungkook, a fucked up grin on his face as he eyed his used-to-be best friend. "True", Kook hummed, pulling the older close to press their lips together once again.
Jimin did him so well, every single time.

"Let's sleep", Jimin hummed quietly, shutting his eyes. He knew that around 8am by the latest, he would have horny Jungkook back at it again, always asking for more. Since that day they fucked for the first time-, the younger seemed to never have enough.
Maybe it was because with his Ex he never even got the chance, it got him even hornier now that he finally got dicked down. Sometimes, just sometimes Jimin felt a little bad for his older brother. But then he remembered that he was Jungkook's friend first, so he had every right to get this boy's ass.

Wasn't his fault that Taehyung never went for it and got Jungkook laid.
Things would have been different if he did, that's for sure. But Jimin tried not to think of that possibility.

"Goodnight, Jiminie", Jungkook mumbled, snuggling closer to his best friend. The older wrapped his arms around the boy, pressed a kiss to his neck and not much later, both boys drifted off to sleep, satisfied and without feeling guilty at all.

*

"I'm just saying -"

"Yeah and I told you that's not going to happen for a thousand times now", Taehyung snapped, letting out a huge sigh as he grabbed the papers from his desk and got up. Lia rolled her eyes, "You can't stay single forever", she hummed and followed her best friend outside. They just had some maths- precourse for their upcoming college major.

Even though the official semester would start in three weeks, they already moved into their dorms. Lia and Taehyung decided to take the same courses, choosing a business major. But they had to attend some classes beforehand to be qualified for this major.
To be honest, Taehyung was glad it was this way.
Being at home, constantly around his brother and his Ex, it just annoyed the hell out of him. They were always loud as hell during the nights and had no shame to make out right in front of him.