CHAPTER FIFTEEN

***

"You wanna see something weird?", Jimin leaned back after he got into Hoseok's car. He had picked him up this morning, they wanted to hang out throughout the day since it was a day off and they had nothing else to do.
"You, naked?", Hoseok teased the younger and chuckled over his own joke.

"Dude, that's not that weird", Jimin snapped at him and then grabbed his phone and showed Hoseok the Snapchat-Map where he could see Taehyung's location. "He's been over there since last night. Let's go and have a look what he's doing with the fag."

"I love how you turned your back to your own best friend", Hoseok hummed, "Will you turn your back to me too one day?"

"Only if you turn out being gay", Jimin joked and ruffled the older's hair who suddenly looked a little bummed, "Dude I might be gay, who knows-", Hoseok grumbled while starting the car to head over to Jungkook's house.
"Dude you're not gay you bully gay kids-", Jimin argued but Hoseok shrugged. "Nah I just bully Jungkook because he's weird as fuck. Him being gay is just a good thing to bully him for-, bet he's the one who likes it up his ass instead of sticking it in."

"Stop", Jimin sighed, "Don't talk about him like that. He's still my best friend."
Hoseok bit his lips, "Sorry-, well so what do you think Taehyung is doing over there the whole time?"

"No idea. I would love to find out what my brother is doing with my best friend tho."

*

"Can you do that again", Taehyung hummed. He was sitting on Jungkook's bed, Kook on his lap with his arms and legs wrapped around the older.
"What do you mean?", Kook asked quietly, eyes locked with the other while their bodies were pressed against the other, not leaving any space between them.

"You know-", Taehyung tried to explain, "When you kissed me like that and moved your butt like that-", he put his hands on Jungkook's waist and made him move again, pulling him in for another kiss. Jungkook shut his eyes and kissed the older back, enjoying his shy touch and the kisses he was still holding back to, avoiding to lose control over certain areas of his body.

"It's so good", Taehyung let out after pulling back, grinning at Jungkook. "It makes me excited-"

Jungkook laughed out, "You're so cute."

"I'm not", Taehyung pouted, "I just want to try out things, I never had a boy on my lap before-"
Jungkook chuckled, giving him a small kiss to his nose before he simply hugged him and didn't move for a while.
Taehyung hugged him back, sighing to himself happily when he smelled the younger's sweet scent and could feel his heartbeat against his own chest-, being around him felt so, so good, Taehyung still couldn't explain it.

Well. They heard a cough behind them and quickly pulled away from the other, Taehyung's hands quickly making their way away from Jungkook's butt which he had been touching the whole time.
"The door is supposed to stay open", Mr Jeon grumbled and opened the door widely so the boys didn't get too comfortable. "He's 16", he reminded Taehyung, crossing his arms.

"Dad", Jungkook whined.

"What? What are you even doing on a boy's lap?", Mr Jeon snapped at him, "Get down there. You can do those things when you're old enough, right now I do not want to see his hands anywhere near where he just had them and you for sure as hell not on his lap."

Jungkook groaned out annoyed and then got down from Taehyung's lap and stared at his father-, a little pissed off.
"Now watch a movie or something." Mr Jeon turned around and let the boys in peace but he was just two rooms further and ready at all times to come check up on them again.