CHAPTER TWO

not to be dramatic but this book is gonna be so fun

***

"Hoseok didn't look at me once", Jimin whined, pressing his chin into Jungkook's chest when the boys layed in bed this evening, cuddled up to each other under one blanket. They always slept like this, both loved cuddling and both felt lonely at nights. So they just hugged each other during the darkest of the nights.
"Maybe you just didn't notice", Jungkook said as he let his fingers brush through Jimin's hair softly, "Or how could you know he wasn't looking when you weren't?", Kook smirked a bit, now squeezing Jimin's puffy cheeks.

"I don't think he will ever notice my existence and I hate that", Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Jungkook so the younger would hug him even tighter.
"I think everyone of your brother's friends knows your existence, don't worry", Jungkook mumbled, thinking to himself how he wished that Taehyung would notice his existence as well, but more than just as Jimin's best friend, basically a second little bro.

"I don't know what to do, I even wore tight shorts and the boy didn't look at me!"
"Maybe he's straight?", Jungkook said in a small voice but immediately got Jimin's fist boxing between his legs, softly though. "You bitch!", Jimin snapped, "Then he better turn gay for me", the boy was close to tears.
"Ouch!", Jungkook snapped back, pushing Jimin's hand away from between his legs, "What was this for?"

"For being a dick", Jimin grumbled. "You should believe in me and my husband's future."
"I do!", Jungkook cried out.

"At least I have a crush", Jimin now said, clearly annoyed. Jungkook didn't mind the older's mood swings, he knew it wasn't his fault. He kinda got the feeling the older felt, if only Taehyung would have given Jungkook more attention today instead of just pulling him out of the pool.

"Who says I don't have a crush?", Jungkook whispered, even though he didn't even want to speak that out loud.
"Wait you do?", his best friend's eyes went wide, "Who is it???"

"No one", Kook said quickly, shaking his head, "Absolutely no one."
It totally wasn't Jimin's brother that made Jungkook's heart beat faster and his dick get harder.
Absolutely not.

"Let's play a game", Jimin suddenly said, "It's called, if I were gay. And for me it is if I were straight."

Jungkook lifted an eyebrow, "That game doesn't exist."
"Now it does, shut up!!!"

Kook sighed and Jimin sat up in excitement, "I say who I would fuck if I were straight and you say who you would fuck if you were gay."
Wow, that was easy. Jungkook couldn't hide a smile that made its way on his lips just by thinking of Jimin's brother-, naked.

"I start!", Jimin said, "If I were straight I would fuck Lia."
"Your brother's girlfriend?!", Jungkook said out loud, gasping.

"She's a snack."
"But she's your brother's-"

"I don't care. We're the same blood, what's his is mine."
For a second Jungkook's heart fluttered. If only Jungkook was the one being called Taehyung's and not Lia. She was a cute girl, brown hair and always happy. Lia had something about her that draw everyone in, of course she even got Taehyung's attention. At this point, Jungkook didn't even feel jealousy towards the girl because she was gorgeous and Taehyung deserved to have someone good after all-, if Jungkook couldn't be the best for him.
Lia was pretty close to being the best.

"Your turn."
Jimin crossed his arms, staring at his best friend curiously. He had never heard any of Jungkook's sexual thoughts so he was more than just excited. The boy never talked about girls nor boys, seeming pretty much asexual to Jimin by now.