CHAPTER NINETEEN

this chapter is a mess
and pls leave comments i never know if yall like the chapters or nah :(

***

"You will never believe me what I am seeing right now", Aylie leaned back on the chair she was sitting on, legs crossed over each other while she was sipping on some mixture one of the college boys had given to her a few minutes ago. In a red cup, all college-style.

What a nice surprise it was, after travelling to Princeton University for orientation week and going to the big welcoming party, there was a certain someone that just crossed her sight.
Not to mention that it was the boy who had his dick inside of her just a few weeks ago.

"Who?", Yoongi asked into the phone, while he was currently chilling in a hot tub with Hoseok and Jimin because none of them had went to any other country-, missing out on the college experience.
After Yoongi found out Taehyung had fucked his girl, he got a little mad at Aylie but he realized pretty quick that she was too pretty to be mad at her. If he'd let her go, she'd have another boyfriend within minutes.

Aylie however only smirked, biting her lips as she watched what was happening on a sofa not far away from her.

Taehyung sat there, arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist who was sitting on the older's lap and kept moving his butt in circles on top of him, all subtle and in tiny movements of course-.
Taehyung had his hands loosely hanging in between Jungkook's legs, placed onto his middle and they just kept sitting there like this, eyeing the footballers who were all wearing college jerseys and were drunk as fuck.
"Fuck", Taehyung let out quietly, staring at some guy with nerdy glasses who sat in the corner of the dancefloor, looking down while the other footballers tried to make him drink shots with him. "He's so hot, I-"

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, "The tiny one over there?", he asked amused.

Taehyung pressed a kiss to Jungkook's neck, biting it a bit, "Yes, oh my god I-"
"He's literally looking like the biggest sub ever." Jungkook scrunched his nose, "I bet he's a science major or something."

"The things I'd do for him", Taehyung whined, pulling Jungkook a bit closer while the younger just laughed, "You have such a type."

"Yeah, obviously", Taehyung grinned and kissed Jungkook's cheek, "The more subby the boy is, the better."

"I'm a top", Jungkook stated, "Why do you like me then?"
Now-, this time it was Taehyung who broke into laughter without even bothering to answer that question. Both knew that Jungkook was in no way a top-, but he'd let him believe that.
"I bet his name is Steve", Jungkook commented on the boy who sat there shyly and now got a girl on his lap who tried to turn him on.

"Steve?", Taehyung laughed. "He doesn't look like a Steve-"

"How comes he's got a girl on his lap and all I get is a boy who doesn't even want to fuck me", Jungkook let out a sigh, lowkey offended by the Steve-boy who desperately tried to get rid off the girl, adjusting his glasses.

"College is wild", Taehyung grinned.
"You do realize that I'm not letting you go to college if you behave in any way like them", Jungkook grumbled, "I can only join you one year later-"

"I don't want to go to parties without you anyway", Taehyung whispered and grabbed Kook by his waist and pushed him closer-, all the way onto his dick so the boy could feel it under his butt. "I'd much rather have facetime sex with you while all the others are out partying", he added and pressed kisses to Jungkook's ear.

"There's a big time difference between America and Asia", Jungkook teased, "I might send you dick pics when you're sitting in a lecture hall~"

"Mhm", Taehyung shut his eyes and let his hands wander along Jungkook's thighs, "I would never complain about that."