CHAPTER ONE

hi & welcome to my new book "bromance" ❣️

after reading my own book for two days straight i came up with this book plot right here, so to everyone who knows my other works-, this is by daddy issues inspired so you should know where this will go. yeah right, it'll go down. 🥰

trigger warnings will be included above the chapters.
before anyone asks, the girls in this book are not inspired by any idols. :)

anyways, enjoy and maybe leave some comments, the more u comment the quicker i update i promise 😳✌️

and now?
let's get it 💥

***

"A pool party?!"

Jungkook's face lost every color, eyes going big as he looked up to his best friend who stood in front of him, smiling widely. "A pool party", Jimin nodded, ruffling Jungkook's raven black hair amused, "Don't look as if I just invited you to visit a graveyard-"

"I hate swimming", Jungkook fiddled around with his shirt, eyes trailing down to the floor, "A-and-"

"My brother's friends are coming", Jimin argued, "Which means Hoseok will be there, so we have to be there, understood?"
Kook gulped dryly at Jimin mentioning his brother and friends. "O-oh", he younger mumbled, biting his lips anxiously. He didn't even have a swimming shorts or anything else that would fit such an occasion. "Kook, come on. It's summer, stop being such a party bummer."

Jimin rolled his eyes and then pushed his pants down, "I was thinking of wearing tight shorts? What do you think?"
Kook avoided to look at the older, his view now glued to the window where he could see Jimin's parents putting lights up everywhere for the party tonight. They owned a huge house with a huge garden, pools and everything you can imagine in a rich household. Sometimes Jungkook felt a little jealous, but then again-, he spent all his time here anyway so he was basically part of the family.
"Jungkook!", Jimin yelled out, "Stop daydreaming and help me choose a shorts. I need to look good for Hoseok-"

The younger turned his head and looked up and down Jimin's now undressed body. He had put some tight black shorts on that showed off his muscular thighs amazingly just like the length of his d- "Dude", Jimin sighed and turned away, "Now you're staring at my dick-"

"You asked me to help you choose, I should take a look then, right?!", Jungkook said quickly, shaking his thoughts off his best friend's dick as he watched his booty while the younger rushed over to the wardrobe to look for another swim shorts. "Right", Jimin agreed, not thinking much of it. "If you were gay too, I wouldn't let you help me choose. Just saying-", Jimin shrugged and then showed Jungkook a shorts which was a little wider but looked way cooler on him.

"I don't fucking know", Kook let out in a small voice, "Everything looks good on you."

"So you think Hoseok will finally pay attention to me?", Jimin's eyes lightened up and Jungkook could only laugh out, "He's two years older than us", he commented slowly, "I don't think older guys like us. We're only 16."

"Us?", Jimin asked confused, "He's supposed to just like me."
Jungkook sighed deeply, "That's what I meant-"

"Age is just an excuse", Jimin grumbled, "My ass is just as good to fuck as it would be if I would be two years older-"
His younger friend cringed at that and hid his face, "Jimin please oh my god!!"

"Sorry I always forget you're straight and don't like the ass talking", Jimin laughed out and then pushed his pants down again, now standing there fully naked. "I'll take the tight ones." Kook turned his head away as fast as he could when he saw dick again, focusing on the wall color. It was baby blue because when they were 14 Jungkook and Jimin thought painting the whole room in baby blue would make them feel as if they were in the sky.