CHAPTER TEN

i think i update this too often but idc

***

Jungkook was in the best mood ever.
His Dad had brought him to school today because he was about to go on a business trip for two days, so he wanted to say goodbye to his son. The more time they spent together, the happier Jungkook got. From childhood on he had always wanted to make his father proud, to be exactly what he wanted him to be. Jungkook always had dreamed of being the perfect son, one his father would look at and be glad he had him.
Lately it seemed to be that way.

Kook was smiling when he pushed the entrance doors open, giggling to himself because above all, he was excited to see Taehyung again. After last night, he was sure he was about to get him soon. Taehyung had been all blushy and soft after what happened in the car, getting shy whenever Jungkook got too close-, and it was hard to resist from kissing him.

But Jungkook didn't want to make it too easy for the older to get him.

What he saw when he walked in wasn't all too cool though. He saw Lia against one of the lockers, Taehyung all over her as they were making out roughly in front of everyone. The whole school had their eyes on them and growled cheers out as they passed by, cheering on Taehyung for getting Lia to be that down for him.
When Jungkook stopped next to them, Lia pulled away from Taehyung to give Jungkook a smile, "Good Morning, Koo", she said and Jungkook forced to smile back, "Hii", he hummed and then his eyes rested on Taehyung who avoided Jungkook's eyes.

Kook didn't understand why Taehyung was having his tongue down the girl's throat even though last night he obviously rather would have it in Jungkook's mouth, but then again Jungkook remembered that Lia was his official girlfriend.

So it was okay. He got it.
"I'm pretty sure it's forbidden in school's rules to eat each other up in the hallway", Jungkook joked, looking back at Lia who blushed a bit.
"I'm sure of that too but Taehyung is literally not able to be stopped today-, he's been like that since last night-"

"Last night?", Kook tilted his head.

"Yeah, he came over and y'know. Adults stuff", Lia said and ruffled Jungkook's hair, "Nothing you need to know details about."

"Yeah I'd rather not", Jungkook said and then gave Taehyung a disappointed look. Tae felt that.
He instantly looked down, "It's what straight dudes do, Koo", he grumbled and then grabbed Lia by her hand and pulled her away. "Let's get into an empty classroom-", he said lowly. The girl let out a sigh but then nodded. "Hey Koo, there's a party at my house tonight. You should come!", she said before she got pulled away by Taehyung who couldn't stand seeing Jungkook anymore.

Something about him made him want to let Lia be and get his hands underneath Jungkook's shirt instead. It annoyed him that only Jungkook got to touch him last night and he could not control his thoughts anymore. All he wanted was to kiss this tiny boy with the innocent eyes.
But he simply couldn't do that, so he tried to get rid off those thoughts by making out with Lia nonstop.

Kook shrugged and then headed off to class. He decided not to care about this, it was Taehyung's girlfriend, so who would he be to complain.
When Jungkook passed Jimin in the hallways who stood there with Hoseok and the others, he stopped and looked at his best friend. "Jimin??", he asked excitedly. "Do you wanna come to the party with me tonight?"

He wanted to have his best friend back, so going to a party seemed a good idea. Jimin loved parties.
"Wait, you're invited?", Jimin laughed out, lifting his eyebrows.

"Yes, Lia just said I can come", Jungkook said, not understanding why Yoongi and Hoseok were chuckling in the back and Jimin started as well, "Well. I'm already going", Jimin said and patted Kook's shoulders. "Thanks for asking though. I'd rather go with my friends, if you don't mind."