CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

i kinda don't like this chapter and idk why but here we go

***

"I don't think I'm korean anymore", Taehyung let out a sigh as they left the plane and headed inside the airport. They had called their friends to pick them up because his father had left some hours earlier to prepare some business party he was hosting tonight.
"Why aren't you korean anymore", Jungkook asked a little disinterested because Taehyung kept saying nonsense for the past ten hours-, probably because he didn't do well on flights.

"I don't know, the american vibe got me, y'know", Taehyung inhaled deeply, "Ugh, the air is so heavy here-"
Jungkook chuckled and threw his arm around Taehyung's waist, "You're still a korean and you'll get used to the air, don't worry."
Aylie and Tzuyu were following the two of them with some distance, talking about airport fashion after they had dressed up as well just to take a flight. They didn't really care about the boy's talk in front of them, so they felt no urge to insert themselves in their conversation.

"Bro, I can't wait to see the others", Taehyung let out a sigh, "And then crash my Dad's party", he added with a smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes once but then just went along. What could possibly go wrong? If Mr Kim would get mad, they'd just hide in Jungkook's house. It didn't seem dangerous at all, so why not have some fun and ruin some business plans a bunch of rich men were about make tonight?

"Where are those fuckers", Taehyung bit his lips, looking around to search for Lia. The girl leaned outside against her car and watched the passing by strangers, lightening a cigarette as she waited for her friends. Next to her was Jimin who didn't really want to come here but Taehyung forced him to, he had to include him in their father's downfall-, or at least find out which side this boy was on.

"There they are", Jimin sighed and waved them over. The four of them left the airport and headed over. Lia lifted her eyebrows when she saw Tzuyu, she had already heard about the story, knowing that she was supposed to be her replacement as Taehyung's girlfriend.
"You must be Tzuyu", she hummed, not quite amused by the fact that the girl looked like a model. She was flawless, her skin glowing and her lips glossy-. She really was a better version of any girl Taehyung had fucked before.

"Isn't it funny", Jungkook suddenly commented when they all stood in a small circle next to the car, "All of us have seen Taehyung's dick", he smiled brightly and grinned at Aylie, Lia and Jimin, "Except for his supposed to be girlfriend." He chuckled and winked at Tzuyu jokingly, "It's huge, honey."

She rolled her eyes, "Great, I didn't need to know that."

"Dude, we haven't had sex yet", Taehyung snapped at Jungkook, "Don't put yourself on one level with Aylie and Lia. Those two are the real queens around here."
"Because we had your dick inside of us?", Lia lifted her brows, "Dude you've got some serious superior complexes", she laughed and then opened the car door for the others, "Get in."

Tzuyu and Aylie sat down in the second row in the small van Lia was driving, Taehyung and Jungkook got in the back and Jimin joined Lia in the front.

"I hate being here", Jimin let out a sigh as they started driving and Taehyung began to sing a song about how he wanted the whole car to suck his balls. "I hate it too", Jungkook agreed, "My boyfriend sits right next to me and he still tries to hit his hoes up."
"Your boyfriend?", Jimin asked quietly, turning around to look at Jungkook in the back.

"Yes, we're dating now", Jungkook said sharply, "If you have anything mean to say, save it for someone who cares", he gave his used to be best friend a bittersweet smile and Jimin just looked down, "Congratulations then."
Taehyung grinned, "Don't tell anyone else, I want to tell it Yoongi and the others myself."