CHAPTER SEVEN

double updateeee

***

The next day was a Saturday, one of Jungkook's happiest days.
No forced socializing at school with people he didn't even like, no boring classes and most importantly-, no butterflies whenever he crossed paths on the halls with Taehyung. In school he barely gave him attention, so it wasn't fun at all.
And Jungkook had to admit, after he was responsible for Taehyung's boner yesterday, he didn't know how to handle the situation. Usually he'd just be bratty about it, but he was actually nervous and insecure.

How do you act when you make someone horny?
Jungkook wouldn't know-, he never even kissed someone.

The boy had researched the internet almost all night, trying to find answers to what that meant. In his opinion, this clearly meant that Taehyung liked him back-, at least in a physical way if it wasn't emotional as well.
But then again, did Jungkook even want that? He wanted Taehyung only if he could have him fully, with his heart and his charms and his everything. Taehyung wasn't just someone Jungkook wanted to fuck, well okay he definitely wanted to have sex with the older, but he obviously wanted more than that.

He wanted to spend nights cuddled up to the older while they were reading books together or watching romance movies. Interrupted by kissing and maybe one or two blowjobs.
Then again, he wanted Taehyung to take him out on dates, buy him roses and tell him he was the most beautiful boy in this universe. Jungkook wanted to be spoiled, loved and always being given attention.
Endless nights on the beach, just talking. Showing each other off in the school hallways and not caring about what anyone had to say about them.

Jungkook wanted everything or nothing at all.

Right now he stood in front of his body mirror, wearing nothing but boxers. He had stolen two dresses from his sister's wardrobe because since she was gone for college he basically could enter her room whenever he felt like it. It's not like he wanted to look like a girl-, no not at all. But Lia wore summer dresses all the time and if Taehyung liked girls, maybe just maybe it would look good on Jungkook too and he could impress him someday.

When they were alone.

The first one he tried to fit into was a fluttery flower dress in a yellow color. It looked summery and pretty, especially on Jungkook. His tiny waist made it look even prettier and when he grabbed a jacket and hid his muscular arms he almost looked perfect in it.
Kook smiled shyly at his mirror self, "God damnit you go, king", he hummed to himself and gave himself a thumbs up.

While Jungkook was busy with himself, Jimin had convinced Taehyung and Hoseok that they would hang out with Jungkook and him. So right now all three of them sat in Taehyung's car and made their way to Jungkook's house.
It was Saturday morning, the sun was up and it was a beautiful, warm summer day. Mrs Jeon was currently baking cupcakes because that's what she did every saturday. It just gave her those weekend vibes~.
Her husband however sat on the sofa and watched football on the TV, legs put up on the small table in front of him and his arms spread wide while he was holding a cup of coffee.

None of them had any idea what their son was doing upstairs and neither had Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok when they stood at their front door and rang the bell. Mr Jeon went there to open it because his wife was still busy in the kitchen.
"Oh, Jimin!", the man smiled brightly and ruffled the boy's hair. He loved Jungkook's best friend, he was almost part of the family by now. "And who's those two?", he asked curiously, looking at the older guys.

"That's my brother, Taehyung and his best friend, Hoseok. We wanted to hang out today and ask Jungkook if he wants to join us", Jimin explained politely. "What's up, Mr Jeon?", he then asked curiously back, snatching a glance at the TV. "Oh? Football's on?"