CHAPTER SIX

the song above lowkey gives me the same vibes this book gives me

if yall comment a lot i will double update this today, if not then i wont 👉👈

***

"Why did we have to come here", Jungkook whined, stumbling after Jimin who was heading through the sand towards the beach where everyone was hanging out. It was summer and obviously everyone spent their afternoons once school was over here, at the beach. There were tons of students sitting on blankets, barely wearing clothes and their skin shimmering with sun screen.
It was actually a good view, but Jungkook instantly cringed at the fact that he would be an outsider here-, as usually.

He hated undressing in front of others and even more, he hated swimming so he wouldn't even go anywhere near the water.
"Let's sit close to the boys", Jimin hummed, glancing at Hoseok and his group who sat just a few meters away.
There was also Taehyung, shirtless. Jungkook gluped dryly, watching his back muscles playing in the sun, but what he didn't exactly like to see was Lia on his lap, making out passionately with him. "I want to go home", Jungkook sighed, hating how the sun was already blending him.

Jimin nudged him with his elbow, "Stop being such a crybaby. Don't you want Taehyung to notice you?"

"No", Jungkook crossed his arm, "Not today. He seems busy."
Plus, he already had his attention in the library today so for now Jungkook was absolutely satisfied with his achievements. Jimin only rolled his eyes, "Bro-, he's literally eating up his girlfriend right now and you're not even jealous?"

"Well, it's his loss", Kook shrugged. "Why would I be jealous?"
Jimin laughed, "I love your attitude. Teach me your ways, king", he sighed and then put the blanket down on the ground and sat down. He unpacked his bag which was full of snacks, water and sun screen. "Do you need someone to put lotion on your back?", Jimin wiggled his brows.

"I'm not putting my shirt off."

"You'll never get a boyfriend if you keep being like this", Jimin snapped. "Won't you undress in bed as well, or?"
"Of course I would", Jungkook hissed, "But I don't want everyone to see my body. It's all reserved for my man."

Jimin scoffed and then put the lotion into Jungkook's hands, "Okay. Then you'll put it on my back because I for sure as hell will walk around shirtless here. Hoseok has to see what he's missing out!"
Jungkook shrugged and then pushed Jimin down in front of him, "Let me sit on your ass!", he grinned and then sat down on Jimin's round ass. It was a nice place to sit on, so why wouldn't he take the chance. Even though he could feel Hoseok and Taehyung's eyes glued to them, he just ignored it and started putting the sun screen all over Jimin's soft skin, massaging him a bit while he was at it.

"Oh bro, that feels awesome", Jimin moaned out and enjoyed it a little too much.
That much that Hoseok screamed at them, "Yo Jimin, Kook, don't you wanna join us?!"

Jimin looked up immediately and pushed Jungkook off, "Oh my god!", he squeaked and grabbed his things. "What? You're going?", Jungkook asked with big eyes.
"Well, obviously", Jimin said, "Come on."

"Nah, I'm not going to watch Taehyung and his girlfriend making out the whole afternoon", Jungkook said and laid down on the ground, looking up into the sky. "But go, have fun."

Jimin shrugged, not questioning his friend and then rushed over to the older boys who were busy talking about girls, football and drugs. Meanwhile Jungkook lived his best life on his own, chilling in the sun with sunglasses on and his body perfectly covered by his oversized T-shirt that looked absolutely stunning on him. Well, at least that's what Taehyung thought when he watched the boy, sighing a little. What was it about him lately that made him stick to his thoughts so much?
"Jimin, why didn't you bring Koo?", Taehyung asked interested and softly shoved Lia off his lap. The girl didn't mind and just got up and hurried over to her girls who were currently putting sun screen onto each other, watched by almost all the boys around here.
Except for Taehyung who kept staring at Jungkook.