CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

tw // self harm (kinda?? idk what to put.)

***

The boys headed over to the showers, Jungkook leaving last, as always. He didn't really like it to shower with the boys, so he stayed behind and only walked in when most of them were already gone. He still didn't want everyone to see him naked, he was still Taehyung's. Even when Taehyung didn't seem to want him anymore, this didn't mean that it would change anything about Jungkook's feelings towards the older.

When he walked in, there was no one left inside except for Taehyung who still hadn't undressed, afraid of the others seeing his scars and wounds that covered his body.

"Don't you want to shower?", Jungkook asked calmly, walked in and pushed his boxers down, pulling off his shirt.
He felt Taehyung's eyes on him, but it didn't make him uncomfortable. Being around Taehyung had always made him feel confident and powerful, showing off his body was something he loved to do when it was around the older boy.

"I do", Taehyung hummed, trying to look away but he just couldn't.
His eyes glanced back to Jungkook again and again, the boy stepping from one foot onto the other every five seconds. He felt himself getting all nervous and tensed up, seeing Jungkook's pretty formed butt from behind.
His thoughts took turns that Taehyung couldn't even describe, he just kept thinking of touching him there, kissing his balls and making him moan out with fingering his ass.

"Why don't you do it then", Jungkook asked amused, grinning when he saw Taehyung's mouth fallen a little open. He looked so damn focused, it made Jungkook want to go over and let him touch him.
But he knew that Taehyung didn't want any of this. First of all, because he decided that they were over. And secondly, even if things went back to normal, Taehyung wanted to wait until Jungkook turned 18 which was something the younger learned to respect.

"I'm waiting until you're done."
Taehyung crossed his arms, biting his lips anxiously when Jungkook turned around and gave the older free sight onto his dick that hung there, looking way too pretty.
The boy had never felt so attracted to a naked body, proving him once again how fucking gay he was.

"Why? You don't want to shower with me?", Jungkook teased a little. "No one's in here."

That made Taehyung actually relax a little, his breath going a little slower after he checked and realized that there really was no one left in the locker's room.

"I look like a mess", Taehyung admitted in a small voice, "My body is full of-", he stopped speaking. Jungkook gave him a smile, "I know, and I love you anyway."
Taehyung couldn't. He couldn't take this.
The boy threw his towel away, pulled his shirt and boxers down and rushed over, pushing Jungkook back against the wall. "Stop saying that, you make me want to run away with you." His words were nothing but a whisper, but it gave Jungkook goosebumps all over his sensitive skin.

He felt Taehyung pressing their bodies together, lips only inches apart.
He could feel every part of Taehyung, every tiny movement his lower body made-, it gave Jungkook shivers.

"I love you", Jungkook repeated his words, a cocky tone swinging along his voice. "Where do you want to run away to?", he teased and moved a little closer.

Taehyung looked like he was about to give up, so fucking weak when his lips started trembling because he couldn't hold himself back anymore. Kissing Jungkook was so fucking easy right now and since he did that the other night, he couldn't stop thinking of doing it again.
Tears filled his eyes when he tried to resist, which made Jungkook let out a sigh, "Will you ever stop fighting it?", he asked quietly.