CHAPTER THREE

***

"Alright, we'll get going then", Jimin's mother pressed a kiss to her son's forehead, ruffled Taehyung's hair and gave Jungkook a big smile. "See you later, and Taehyung? You better take care of them while we're gone."
The oldest was chilling in his chair, eyes focused on his phone where he seemed to be texting someone, so he wasn't even listening what his mother was telling him. He didn't start paying attention until he heard his father's cough and got a smack to his head, "Young man, your mother is talking to you."

Taehyung looked up, "What?"

"While we're on our business meeting, you'll be responsible for those two", she explained again, pointing on Jungkook and Jimin who just sat there, smiling like two small boys who just got promised ice cream.
Well, they had toast in front of them-, but you could pretend it's ice cream.

"When are you gonna be back? I was gonna invite some friends over tonight, I don't wanna play babysitter."

His mother only gave him a warning glare, "They're not twelve anymore, you can invite your friends over while paying attention that they don't burn the house down again, or anything like that."

"Come on, Mom", Jimin rolled his eyes, scoffing to himself.
"It was just one time", Jungkook squeaked out, stuffing his mouth with food afterwards so his cheeks were filled and no one would see how he was blushing.
They really had set the kitchen on fire before when they threw water into hot oil after trying to make themselves some fries. It failed horribly and the whole room was painted black afterwards, not with paint though.

"Fine", Taehyung grumbled, "But if they're annoying I'll send them to bed at 9pm."
"We're not 8 anymore!", Jimin yelled out but Taehyung ignored his younger brother successfully.

Their parents just left without even giving Taehyung an answer when they'd be back but oh well, sucks for them. Taehyung however gave the boys a death glare, "I'm inviting the boys over tonight, you better stay in your room."
"But we wanted to do movie night", Jimin pouted, holding Jungkook's hand while staring at his brother madly.

"So do it in your room?"
"No we want to have one of the living rooms-"

"Do I look like I care?", Taehyung snapped, "You guys are awkward and weird, no one wants you around."
Jimin crossed his arms now, letting go of Kook who just kept staring at Taehyung, forgetting to blink or breathe or answer. He was caught in awe by the older's beauty. God, everything about Taehyung was so damn beautiful, Jungkook wanted to kiss every inch of his body, from the top of his head to his lower body and maybe just stay there for hours and hours, kissing all of him. Jungkook really liked the thought, he had his legs pressed together while he kept sipping on his glass of milk while watching Taehyung talk to Jimin.
"Jungkook?!", Taehyung groaned, "Why are you staring at me?!"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts, "S-sorry I was just in my head, didn't know where I was staring", he said quickly, looking down on his pants. After what happened last night, Taehyung seemed to be a bit more distanced towards the younger.
Well they had seen each other's dicks under pretty uncommon circumstances, it was probably not exactly the best situation to meet at breakfast like this, after he had seen Jungkook covered in cum and Jungkook had seen the older with his dick up a girl's pussy.

"So, can you drive us to the supermarket later? And to the store so we can get movies to watch?", Jimin asked, he got spoiled by this family all the time, everyone just did what the boy said. If he wanted something, their parents forced Taehyung to go get it for him, he was used to getting everything the way he wanted it.
"No", Taehyung grumbled, knowing he had no choice anyways.

"I'll tell Mom", Jimin hissed and Taehyung only threw an apple at Jimin's head, "Fuck off, brat. When do you wanna go?"

"After breakfast", the boy explained.