CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

***

"That's the dumbest plan ever", Aylie crossed her arms, "The poor girl."
Jungkook and Taehyung sat across her on Lisa's bed, Jennie and Lisa sitting on the floor and listening to the whole conversation. "It's the only way tho", Taehyung argued. "My Dad won't let me back out but if she hates me-, he has no choice but to leave me alone with that shit."

"And you think embarrassing a girl who did nothing bad to you is the way to go?", Jennie lifted her eyebrows, "This is why I hate men." Lisa agreed, "I thought I raised my little brother better but I'm pretty sure that was his idea."
Taehyung chuckled, "Don't worry, I thought my little brother would turn out okay as well, now he's a bully", he winked at the blonde and then looked back at Jungkook with a grin on his face.

"I love the plan", Jungkook smiled back at Taehyung and the three girls only gave them looks.

"You're lucky that your happiness is more important to me than some bitch's feelings." Aylie let out a big sigh, "So, do the others know about your plans already?"

"For the first step, all I need is you four. If she deals with the first round, we gotta tell the others at home and step up our game." Taehyung looked down on a paper on which Jungkook and him had worked for the past three days after the fail of a dinner.
"You two are horrible people", Lisa grumbled. "Seriously, you suck."

"You still gonna help us, right?", Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Dad forced me to", Lisa rolled her eyes. "If she's cute I'll cheer her up afterwards"
Jennie gave her girlfriend a light smack to her head, "Don't you dare-"
"You can join", Lisa winked and that calmed the brunette down and the eyes were back on Jungkook and Taehyung who were about to tell the others the plan for tonight.

Mr Kim had arranged a dinner for the girl and Taehyung off campus and had told him if he wouldn't show up, he had to get a new place to live once they were home, so Taehyung obviously gave in and agreed to meeting this mysterious girl.
He never mentioned any rules for the boy's behavior and he never said that he couldn't bring his friends though.

"So, once Jungkook and I are there and talked to her for a bit, you show up Aylie. You make a scene, telling me how horrible I am for meeting a new girl only a week after you broke up with me. You slap my face and then rush off. Then it's Jennie and Lisa's turn, you come in and casually join us and tell every bad thing you ever heard about me. And during all of that Jungkook and I will make inappropriate jokes and make clear that we're best bros and always together and just available as a double pack."

"Yeah, that's a way to scare a girl off", Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Men ain't shit", Lisa joined in.

"Well, let's just get this over with", Aylie grumbled. "Does your Dad even know what he agreed to?" The girl asked Jungkook now, who had called Mr Jeon yesterday and had told him that once they got home he had to join a secret mission. The old man was hyped up for that and didn't even think twice.
If only he knew what a mean bitch his son was.

*

Jungkook and Taehyung sat on their seats in the restaurant, waiting for the girl who was already late five minutes. Both boys had put on black clothes and tried to look as broke as possible because they thought a rich business man's daughter was probably some princess who hated the bad guys and wanted some suit and tie kinda boy.
"Yo Bro", Jungkook practiced his way of speaking, "What's it called if a bro fucks a bro?"

"Brofuck", Taehyung explained.

"What's it called if a bro loves his bro?"

"Bromance", Taehyung winked and put his hand on Jungkook's thigh for a second, squeezing it, "I bromance you", he giggled and Jungkook giggled as well.