"One sec!" I whispered and got the phone out with Mercedes's name blinking on my screen.

"Don't answer it," she insisted.

"I need to," I replied and answered it.

"P - please get back home. There's an emergency," I heard her say in fear.

"Whats happening? I mean - hang on. Be there in a sec!" I replied and hung up.

"Don't go," Mackenzie pleaded.

"I need to. I'll be back. Just need to take care of something - " I replied, kissing her in between each sentence.

"No!" She screamed as I finally let go and found my way back to the party, squeezing through the wasted crowd and annoying music before I exited and found my way to my car.

Mercedes!

I hopped into the car and turned it on, remembering Mackenzie just a while ago.

She was insane.

Immediately, I sped away into the road, to meet my dear wifey, Mercedes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mercedes! - Mercedes?" I yelled as I opened the door and tensed from the totally dark house.

"Mercedes!" I yelled again when I heard no reply.

It was as quiet as a church. Something was definitely wrong.

Hastily, I turned on the light in my phone and ran up the stairs, skipping some in a haste.

"Mercedes! - Mercedes!" I yelled as I banged on her door. There was still no reply.

What was wrong?

I held the door and smacked my body against it forcefully a couple of times until it bursted open and I ran inside the room, looking everywhere.

"Mercedes!" I yelled as I searched everywhere.

"Mercedes!" I yelled as I opened the bathroom binders.

"Mercedes!" I yelled as I opened her closet.

"Mercedes!" I yelled as I opened the balcony door and looked everywhere.

"Mercedes," I whispered to myself and wiped off the lines of sweat that rolled down my face.

"Mercedes?" I barked again as I stared at the blanket.

I pulled it away and saw her on the bed, shivering cold with her eyes snapped wide open and her teeth gritted.

"Mercedes!" I whispered in an attempt to snap her out but she was so hot. As in, a fever.

Immediately, I carried her and managed my way through the house, bringing her to my own room and placing her on the bed.

Why the fuck was the power out?

I ran down the stairs and went out the door to the power box to see if there was anything I could do.

Someone shut down the power system in the house. Someone was there earlier..

I felt someone grab me and hold a cloth to my mouth. I hit the rib with my elbow and freed myself forcefully.

It was me against the mysterious bitch. And whoever may have been in the house.

Quickly, I sent a punch to his face and with my knee, kicked him in the common area until he fell to the ground. I dragged him by the chest and kept punching his face, hitting his head repeatedly against the ground.

Then, I jabbed him in the ribs with my finger as I shortened his breaths with his neck locked in my arm. Last, I grabbed my gun from my jean and pointed it at his head.

It was useless, since he passed out already. I immediately turned the power on and returned back for Mercedes. I held the gun concentrated, until I got to the house. I pushed the door open and ran up the stairs, returning the gun back to my jean and headed for my room.

Hurriedly. I opened the door and immediately ran to the bed, grabbing Mercedes in my arms and running downstairs with her weight killing me with every step.

I placed her on the couch and ran into the kitchen, then grabbed a towel and a bowl of cold water, hurriedly walking to where she laid, still shivering.

"You'll be alright," I whispered as I soaked the cloth in the water and squeezed the excess out, placing the cloth on her head.

I returned to the kitchen and grabbed another towel.

"Mercedes, wake up!" I yelled as I knelt beside her and soaked the latter towel in the water and squeezed the excesses out.

"I know you'll hate me for this, but its for your own good," I whispered once again to her and slowly unbuttoned her night shirt and got it off her body, exposing her abs and assets with the black tube she had on.

Damn that tube!

Her temperature wasn't improving, so I cleaned her body with the towel. Her hands, her back, her face, and just her chest. Just her chest.

"Mercedes!" I whispered as I tapped her and tried waking her up.

"Yeah?" she managed to say as she opened her eyes and stared at my face.

"The..the..."

"Sh...." I shushed as I placed my finger on her lips and stopped her talking. Although she kept shaking her body.

"I'll make dinner," I murmured and left her in the living room.

Dinner - dinner..

I grabbed a pack of spaghetti from the cupboard and grabbed a pan from the shelf.

Time for dinner. She should've been doing it!

39 minutes later........

"Dinner is ready." I notified as I dropped the tray on the centre table and turned on the TV.

She stared at me.

"Dinner," I said again.

"Is ready," I completed with a grin.

She didn't reply but laid there in shivers. I volunteered and walked over to her. Kneeling beside her, I helped her sit up, trying my best to not explore her body.

She stared down at her body and immediately smacked my hand, holding her shirt together.

"I didn't do anything. I promise i'm clean!" I yelled as I raised my hands up and chuckled.

Luckily, her temperature was returning to normal.

"Be..be...h..hind...y..you..." she stuttered, afraid.

"What?" I asked until I felt a punch in my back.

Ouch!!

Author's Note.

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Don't forget to share with your friends too. It'll mean a lot!

The game's on fiya!