𝟛𝟟

ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵇ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᶠ ᵐʸ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵇᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵉᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"Hair?" Zee asked

"Hair?" Zee asked.

"With the edges laid" I said.

"Nails?" Kris asked.

"On fleek" I said.

"Outfit?" Cass asked.

"Fuego" I said. "Girl you looking like a whole snack" Zee said and high fived me.

(Whole fit)

"I look like I'm fresh off the runway" Cass said, checking herself out in the mirror

"Somebody get stunna girl and let's go. I'm ready to drive the boat!" I yelled, walking out the house. "This girl swear she Megan" Zee said behind me.

"I heard that!" I called as I got in Kris' car. They all got in after me so she started up the car and we drove to the club.

"I'm ready to turn the fuck up!" I yelled as soon as I came out the car.

"This the wildest you gon' see her" Zee told them as we went into the club. We got a table and ordered some bottles.

"Aye whatchu wanna drink?" Cass asked me. "Shit I wanna try sum' new. What don't y'all order for me" I said. "Okay then" she said and whispered into the waiter's ear.

A couple of minutes later, he came back with a tray full of shots and this weird looking drink.

"Fuck is this?" I asked.

"This that jungle juice with a mix of vodka" Kris said, picking it up. "And why is it here?"

"Cuh you gon' drink it. You 21 tonight and you needa get fucked up" Zee said. "Ion wanna get 'woke up in the wrong house' fucked up" I said.

"And you won't. Trust us" Kris said, handing me the drink. "And after that, you gon' take 21 shots"

"21?"