- Ten

HisLittleSecret - Ten

August's -

I've been laying low ever since I got shot and working on my music , today I'm going to shoot the video for my new song .

Brookyln walked in to our and sat on the bed . I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me .

" So baby my brother invited us to dinner a this place so I can meet his new girl friend , you want to go ? "

" Ight , but I'm not trying to stay there all day . " She laughed .

" Me neither , so when is your videoshoot ? " I sat up .

" Tonight we gon' do it in the backyard . " She smiled .

" So that means I have you all day to be with my man , what you want to do today ? " She asked biting her lip .

" Its all up to you baby . " I replied rubbing her cheek .

" How about we go get some breakfast , then we can chill . "

" Ight , go get dressed . " I said slapping her ass .

9 am -

We just got to some fancy restaurant in town , Brookyln said you could see the view of the city .

The waitress sat us down right next to the window , we order our food and started eating in silence until Brookyln broke it .

" Baby I've been meaning to tell you something . " She looking up at me and stopped eating . " Wassup ? " She reached out for my hand and grabbed it .

" Okay , before tell you this I don't want anything to change between us . " I nodded my head .

" I'm a week late , so I might be pregnant . " I looked at her facial expression , it looked like she was about to cry .

I simlied . " So that means it might be a yungin' running around soon . " She nodded and took a deep breath .

" Well I'm happy that you took that well , I thought you might have second thoughts . " She replied wiping a single teardrop away .

" Nah , you might be having my chlid . " I said rubbing her hand . " Let's get out of here and go home . " I said , she nodded .

--

It was around 8 something and I had to get ready for my video shoot to my new song Grindin' . I got a call from my manger telling me that the crew was on they way .

I got dressed in all black attire , when I was done it reminded me of when my brother and I used to hustle .

It was late August 2010 , today was Mel's and I last drop . * press play video now *

This was our biggest drop ever , and with the money I would put myself through college and he would take of his fiance and daughters .

We were dressed in our freshest black attire yet , we prayed before heading into my black hummer .

Mel was in the passenger sit telling his daughters goodnight . " You know man I'm gon' give my girls everything man , when im finally out this game . " I nodded my agreeing with him .

I finally pulled up to the a dark alley where we usually do are drops , there waiting was X and his crew .

They opened up the back of there van and pulled out three duffle bags full of money .

There was something in my stomach that just didnt sit right with me about this drop , I pulled out two duffle bags full of the best weed and cocaine you could buy .

I walked up to X and dropped the two bags at his feet , he handed me the three duffle bags without making eye contact .

When I turned gave me a signal that something was about to go down , I finish making my way to the car and threw the duffle bags into the truck .

I turned around to see X holding a gun up at us , quietly I reached for my gun in the back of my pocket .

" Aye , Melly Mel you remember when you fucked my bitch and got her pregnant . " He said laughing .

" Man - " Mel was cut off by six shots hitting him in the chest , I watched as his limp body hit the ground .

I fell down to my knees holding my brothers head up , as I sent rounds bullets towards X and his crew as they jumped into his van .

Tears streamed down my face as I saw my brother take his last breath , memories from when we were younger started to flash through my head .

" Mel come on man you can't leave me here alone man , I need you . Ya' daughters need you , moms need you . You promised them girls the world . " I whispered .

I pulled his limp body into the back seat of the truck and drove to the hospital .

That was the night that I found out that I had to do something else cause being in the game was only gon' get me two places , six feet under or behind bars and I ain't want nun of them .

Brookyln walked into the room , and walked up to me . " Baby what's wrong ? " I shook my head .

" I was just thinking about Mel again . " She made some type of guilty face .

" Its okay baby just know his watching over you . " I wrapped my arms around her thick waist and looked into her eyes .

" I know . " I prayed a quick prayer and went out back to shoot this video .

Vote , Comment , & Share . We with your friends , I got a question : do any of my readers , read my books at school ? Love ya' babes !